: 04-07 v rear diff sale

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
04-11-13, 10:50 AM
I have 2 new diffs (part# 25873498) I would like to get sold. GM list is $1998.00, my usual forum price would be $1678.00 but these 2 are only $1495.00 (plus shipping)!! they usally ship fairly reasonably, probably no more than $100.00 to get anywhere in the U.S (we ship to Canada too). give me a call at 703-647-8670 between 730-4 Eastern

odla
04-11-13, 02:13 PM
Are they being discontinued or something? Are they the latest part number?

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
04-11-13, 03:56 PM
Are they being discontinued or something? Are they the latest part number?

this is the most current part # and they are not being discontinued. sales have dropped off on them and I have 2 on the shelf is all.

Late Apex
04-12-13, 03:19 AM
Isn't that more then GMPartsDirect sells them for? Been seriously thinking about picking a 4th gen up if I could find one for a good price.

PISNUOFF
04-12-13, 08:03 AM
Have you tried to "checkout" on gmpartsdirect? Their shipping and handling is usually ridiculous. I tried but it wants me to call to confirm the part number. I'm betting they want a minimum of $250. I would gladly pay Luke the extra $50 anyhow.

darkman
04-12-13, 08:27 AM
Have you tried to "checkout" on gmpartsdirect? Their shipping and handling is usually ridiculous. I tried but it wants me to call to confirm the part number. I'm betting they want a minimum of $250. I would gladly pay Luke the extra $50 anyhow.
Bingo! The answer is S&H of $371.04 - right at $1,800 in all.

rand49er
04-12-13, 08:51 AM

Bingo! The answer is S&H of $371.04 - right at $1,800 in all.GMPartsDirect screwed me when buying a PCM a few years back, so they can go ef themselves. TERRIBLE customer service. Horrific S&H charges as both PISNUOFF and darkman point out. Go to Luke way before those jackasses. Luke makes a buck and actually is interested in getting repeat business so he services his customers, unlike GMPartsDirect.

HAMSTAR
04-12-13, 10:01 AM
^ I agree with the above wholeheartedly. When you order from gmpartsdirect, you get not notice that your transaction has gone through or anything, no updates as to when the item will ship, nothing. And there is no phone number you can call. Luke, on the other hand, talks to you personally and Lindsay has a soft spot for the V community.

CTSV_Rob
04-12-13, 01:21 PM
You can't go wrong with Luke, if your ready to pull the trigger then do it.

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
04-12-13, 02:00 PM
this is quite the whos who of old school forum members! just need trukk, Heavymetals, & TBJS to chime in and I will be all set. if Chef leaves a comment I'm clocking out and going to play the lottery.....

The Tony Show
04-12-13, 11:11 PM
Did somebody say old school members? :D

Anyone needing a diff should snatch this up. Luke and Lindsay are one of the original and best CF dealers. : thumbsup:

thebigjimsho
04-12-13, 11:22 PM
Isn't that more then GMPartsDirect sells them for? Been seriously thinking about picking a 4th gen up if I could find one for a good price.

You seem to be new, so I'll give you a pass. Luke is THE man for anything OEM Cadillac. And even for some aftermarket. GMPD gets you sucked in with a low price. But factor in S&H and slowness and no direct line of communication and you're paying way too much.

Luke has been a key memeber of the V community. His prices are the best for dealer supplied parts, you can reach him easily and his overall customer service can't be beat. $1600 for a shipped gen 4 diff is stellar!

RightTurn
04-13-13, 12:59 AM
Hey Guys. Buy from LUKE! Do it.

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
04-13-13, 01:10 AM
the tony show, rightturn? were gonna need family reunion shirts made up or something...

Ranger
04-13-13, 12:03 PM
gmpartsdirect :boff: :tisk:

Luke :thumbsup:

:nuffsaid:

RightTurn
04-13-13, 06:43 PM
the tony show, rightturn? were gonna need family reunion shirts made up or something...

We all turn out for you, Luke. :heart:

CIWS
04-14-13, 02:31 AM
This is Luke at Lindsay Cadillac dammit:dammit:

These folks at Lindsay have supported the forum for years, and Luke has busted his behind trying to get us new cool stuff for our vehicles.

Buy from Luke :dammit:

Oh wait, did I forget to use the word :dammit: ?

;)

Late Apex
04-14-13, 02:44 AM
Wow, i see i ruffled a few feathers around these parts and also see Luke is well loved around these parts. Thanks for the heads up on GMPD, wasn't planning on purchasing one from them anyhow. Hoping to get a good deal on one going through my work, we'll see. :)

dkozloski
04-21-13, 05:34 PM
Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John. You can't go wrong with any of them.

EnV
04-22-13, 12:45 AM
Hopefully you still have some in a few weeks when I am ready. My Gen I diff is whining like crazy

trukk
04-23-13, 08:25 PM
this is quite the whos who of old school forum members! just need trukk, Heavymetals, & TBJS to chime in and I will be all set. if Chef leaves a comment I'm clocking out and going to play the lottery.....

You rang?

Can't go wrong with Luke from Lindsay!

-Chris

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
05-01-13, 03:07 PM
I sold 1 left

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
05-09-13, 09:32 AM
both sold. thanks for looking