: 2005 escalade DVD eject button won't work

Jessipoo
04-10-13, 11:19 AM
I have a 2005 escalade, and the eject button on our overhead DVD player won't work. Its a Panasonic unit. I took it in and they said the eject button motor is out and that I need to replace the whole unit. Does anyone know where I could maybe buy a cheaper used one or even new somewhere? Its so expensive at the dealership, but I don't know how much longer I can listen to Cinderella for :) thank you so much for your help!!!

the cadillac man
04-10-13, 11:57 AM
I have a 2005 escalade, and the eject button on our overhead DVD player won't work. Its a Panasonic unit. I took it in and they said the eject button motor is out and that I need to replace the whole unit. Does anyone know where I could maybe buy a cheaper used one or even new somewhere? Its so expensive at the dealership, but I don't know how much longer I can listen to Cinderella for :) thank you so much for your help!!!

The DVD drive can be replaced without replacing the whole unit I can walk you through the steps if you want

Jessipoo
04-10-13, 01:57 PM
Omg yes that would be amazing!!! Thank you soo much!!!

the cadillac man
04-10-13, 04:22 PM
Omg yes that would be amazing!!! Thank you soo much!!!

Shoot me a email
general0282001@yahoo.com
I will include pics if needed

chacho44
04-12-13, 05:25 AM
If it don't work I have an overhead oem dvd system laying around. This is the model for trucks without a moonroof.