: New iPad

USe-car
04-10-13, 07:41 AM
I received a new iPad from my dealer when I bought a 2013 ATS. Nice! But, there were problems. I couldn't download any apps. After 68 minutes on the phone with Apple and $80.00 spent on the problem along with an extended service plan, my iPad is repaired. It seems that the pad is first registered to GM, given a password, then given to the customer. However, no password was given to me. Be sure to check this with your new iPads. Best thing is to clear them all out and reload everything under your own name, e-mail address, and password (not GM's).

thebigjimsho
04-10-13, 09:18 AM
This has been clearly and thoroughly discussed in the ATS forums. I would always suggest you save yourself aggravation and look there...

USe-car
04-10-13, 12:23 PM
This has been clearly and thoroughly discussed in the ATS forums. I would always suggest you save yourself aggravation and look there...

Sorry. I didn't mean to irritate anyone. I'm new to the forum and didn't realize that the subject had been previously discussed.

thebigjimsho
04-10-13, 12:57 PM
Sorry. I didn't mean to irritate anyone. I'm new to the forum and didn't realize that the subject had been previously discussed.

Sorry about that. I rushed my response and I did come off as irritated. I feel bad about the hassle you went through.

RippyPartsDept
04-10-13, 01:05 PM
usually the solution that's best in these cases is for you to just restore the iPad to factory
you'll lose the cadillac apps (but you can get them again if you wish)