: Floor mat fit and color match questions

tah93
04-09-13, 12:08 PM
I am shopping for new front and rear floor mats and after reading the Weathertech thread I want to make sure there is not any fit issues.
How do the Lloyds Velourtex and Ultimat floormats fit?
How well do they match the stock ebony carpet color and texture?

Are the Official GM "V" Series Floor Mats (Part number 17803328) still available?
What is the quality like vs Lloyds mats?

STS LC3
04-09-13, 12:21 PM
Are the Official GM "V" Series Floor Mats (Part number 17803328) still available?
What is the quality like vs Lloyds mats?[/QUOTE]

The GM mats are still available but beware if you order Ebony they are more of a charcoal gray color. The GM dealer I order them from even ordered another set for me and they were also a charcoal gray color...and they have the GM part number right on the box. I kept them because I don't care for the hook that screws into the capet from the other source.

06 STS Rob
04-09-13, 01:15 PM
I got the Lloyd mats with the V emblem. The fit is good and the ebony matches well with my two tone interior. I went with the ebony mats rather than grey to add to the two tone look. I don't care for the screw in hooks either but installed them anyway since the mats have holes where they attach to the hook. Over all, I'm happy with the Lloyd mats.

tah93
04-10-13, 10:23 PM
I got the Lloyd mats with the V emblem. The fit is good and the ebony matches well with my two tone interior. I went with the ebony mats rather than grey to add to the two tone look. I don't care for the screw in hooks either but installed them anyway since the mats have holes where they attach to the hook. Over all, I'm happy with the Lloyd mats.

Which Lloyd's did you go with?
How does the carpet texture match with the rest of the carpeting?

mjs182004
04-10-13, 10:44 PM
I also have the Lloyd mats with the V emblem. They were a gift for christmas, but I believe the are the ultimats. I haven't looked at them real hard, because I'm keeping the originals in there. I will probably only use them for car shows lol. The color matched real well with my ebony black interior. Can't tell much on the texture though.

06 STS Rob
04-10-13, 11:51 PM
Crap...I don't remember which ones they are to be honest. I think they were like $160 with the V logo if that helps. The texture goes well with the Oem carpet. I get compliments on them often and others think they were factory.