: Anyone from Ontario (GTA) here on the boards?

Chrispy
04-08-13, 03:40 PM
Hi guys,

Couple of things...

I'm wondering if any of you are interested in lapping this year at TMP. (Toronto Motorsports Park)

They have Wednesday night lapping from 5pm onwards. It'll be a blast. :)

Second I'm looking at selling my MT ET Street Drag radials (305/18s) on 09+ Z06 front wheels and also my Airaid with both the dry filter and K&N 1044.

I'm going to be focusing more on lapping the car and want to sell these parts to help fund a dedicate lapping wheel/tire setup. (My car is stock)

Let me know if you're interested in lapping or the parts

Cheers
Chris

Topless vette
04-08-13, 10:35 PM
There is always some good reading in here. Follow it all the time. Not sure if I want to twist my car up at Mosport tho.

nynd
04-08-13, 11:00 PM
I' here.. had two V's and missing my V... got some lights front and rear, repair manuals for anyone local looking for stuff!

garfin
04-09-13, 10:49 AM
There is always some good reading in here. Follow it all the time. Not sure if I want to twist my car up at Mosport tho.

TMP is a lot more forgiving than Mosport (now CTMP - Canadian Tire Motorsports Park) with good runoff and only 1 wall if I remember correctly. It's perfectly flat with no elevation changes to deal with.

Best regards,

Elie

Chrispy
04-09-13, 01:40 PM
TMP is a lot more forgiving than Mosport (now CTMP - Canadian Tire Motorsports Park) with good runoff and only 1 wall if I remember correctly. It's perfectly flat with no elevation changes to deal with.

Best regards,

Elie

Yup and it's not like you need to go balls out, even driving 70% is way more than you'd do on the street and is an absolute blast :)