: Cadillac sales up 49% thanks in great part to the ATS

SLA
04-08-13, 02:05 PM
This is a month to month comparo...i.e. March 2012 vs March 2013

:notbad.jpg:

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/04/08/a-few-signs-that-cadillacs-revival-is-taking-hold/

73JPS
04-08-13, 04:40 PM
Great information, and good to see: congratulations Cadillac! (Warning: the article itself may be offensive to flatworms.)

JoshuaDav
04-08-13, 05:41 PM
Wow, awesome. Good to see Caddy shaking up the compact sports sedan market. Will be interesting to see how other companies react.

mechevar
04-08-13, 08:03 PM
Cool, as a first time Cadillac ATS buyer that is relatively younger, this is encouraging. Though when I took my car for the CUE update I was one of the only people in the place without gray hair (both in front and behind the counter).

b4z
04-08-13, 08:10 PM
My dealer has 1/3 the ats inventory he had two months ago, so they are selling well. Unfortunately he is adding $994 dealer pinstripe, tint, run flat insurance packages on every car.

Stevo Supremo
04-09-13, 12:12 AM
I still love when you read the comments all the people that are still bitching about how "Shitty GM quality is" GM makes good cars now, I dont understand people.

hyundai use to make shit, and now, they're making "polished shit" and people are buying it faster then they car make it, I just dont understand people.

Its a bunch of 3 series nutswingers all commenting on that article

Fraggy
04-09-13, 12:47 AM
I still love when you read the comments all the people that are still bitching about how "Shitty GM quality is" GM makes good cars now, I dont understand people.

hyundai use to make shit, and now, they're making "polished shit" and people are buying it faster then they car make it, I just dont understand people.

Its a bunch of 3 series nutswingers all commenting on that article

I was shocked at the comments be specially about the interior being "rental fleet" quality. Lol

SLA
04-09-13, 09:35 AM
I like in the comments where the guy quoted the BS cars.com article, who reported the ATS 2.0 0-60 as 7.97 seconds!!! LOL How am I supposed to take that seriously?

Stevo Supremo
04-09-13, 11:50 AM
I like in the comments where the guy quoted the BS cars.com article, who reported the ATS 2.0 0-60 as 7.97 seconds!!! LOL How am I supposed to take that seriously?

lol I can believe it.. maybe a 0-60 1/2 throttle

SLA
04-09-13, 01:34 PM
lol I can believe it.. maybe a 0-60 1/2 throttle

This is how the poster of that cars.com article responded to my comment:

Again, we tested for consistency and comparison purposes not top speeds.

um...what? what's the purpose of testing cars then? and it's a freaking auto!!! that's just bad.

Stevo Supremo
04-09-13, 01:49 PM
cars.com reviews are idiots anyways.. just watch some of there youtube reviews