: AM Radio

Duke004
04-08-13, 01:17 PM
Just looking for some opinions before i take it in to the dealer, being its Baseball season and Hockey playoff time. 2009 DTS, standard sound system, not a BOSE. It came with XM which sound great, but i did not renew and FM is great sounding. The AM stations are mostly static and i am in the Chicago Metro area so the reception should be really good. Seems to me an antenna issue. Is it costly? Thanks.

Superjim
04-08-13, 01:20 PM
Just looking for some opinions before i take it in to the dealer, being its Baseball season and Hockey playoff time. 2009 DTS, standard sound system, not a BOSE. It came with XM which sound great, but i did not renew and FM is great sounding. The AM stations are mostly static and i am in the Chicago Metro area so the reception should be really good. Seems to me an antenna issue. Is it costly? Thanks.
Mine does the same thing on AM....
I never did get it fixed as I use XM all the time.
If you do find out the problem, I would like to know what it is.

Duke004
11-02-13, 06:59 PM
Mine does the same thing on AM.... I never did get it fixed as I use XM all the time. If you do find out the problem, I would like to know what it is. After3 months of Serius xm, the am is working. Go figure.

jazoo
11-03-13, 03:30 PM

I don't know about Chicago but I'm sure that some FM stations broadcast the games during the Football, Baseball, & Hockey seasons

kats67
11-11-13, 08:58 PM
Mine does the same, never used the XM. 07 DTS, no Bose. Put a new radio in and have the same problem. Houston area, so signal should not be a problem.