: 2005 SRX A/C not working

Latzo81
04-06-13, 08:23 AM
My A/C stopped working. The compressor is not kicking on. Any suggestions. 2005 SRX 3.6lt 115k. Thanks!

glake89
04-06-13, 10:28 AM
Check for freon charge, any good shop can do it.

Latzo81
04-06-13, 12:57 PM
The freon is charged. The compressor is not coming on.

glake89
04-06-13, 01:42 PM
Check fuses and relays in underhood fuse block. Same size relays are interchangeable so you can switch one for another that you know works. If all checks out, go to parts store and check for DTCs.

Cadillac Cust Svc
04-07-13, 07:08 PM
My A/C stopped working. The compressor is not kicking on. Any suggestions. 2005 SRX 3.6lt 115k. Thanks!

Hello Latzo81,

I am sorry you are experiencing issues with your vehicle. My recommendation is to get it to the dealership as soon as you can. If you private message me with your name, phone number, address, VIN# and current mileage I can be of more assistance to you. If you would like for me to set up an appointment at a dealership for you, I am more then happy to help you! Keep me updated, I am here to help assist you! Thank you.

Sincerely,
Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

----------

Hello Latzo81,

I am sorry you are experiencing issues with your vehicle. My recommendation is to get it to the dealership as soon as you can. If you private message me with your name, phone number, address, VIN# and current mileage I can be of more assistance to you. If you would like for me to set up an appointment at a dealership for you, I am more then happy to help you! Keep me updated, I am here to help assist you! Thank you.

Sincerely,
Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service