: Strange electrical problems - radio shuts off when driving etc

SRX 12
04-05-13, 02:26 PM
Wondering if anyone has had this problem. Yesterday I used remote to my 2012 SRX, worked fine, when attempting to start the car stated no remote detected. Took the remote out of my pocket and pressed start and the car stated. A few miles down the road the radio shut off and came back on with the welcome screen that shows when first stated. The radio worked again for a few minutes then shut off and on, the dic came on stating my turn signal was on when it was not, when I tried to use the turn signal it stayed on solid for a few seconds then stated to blink, the dic then showed that my inst MPG was 99, could not be as I was going uphill with foot on the gas. Pulled off let the car sit for about 1/2 hour started and it worked fine. Has anyone had an issue like this? Funny because I just had the oil changed by the dealer the day before all this started, car only has 7500 miles on it.
Thanks!

adamjeeps
04-05-13, 03:42 PM
Did the dealer reset your oil life monitor to 100%? We have had the same issue with the no remote detected message but not had any electrical issues. Could have been a one-time glitch, but if it happens again take to dealer.

SRX 12
04-05-13, 03:48 PM
Thanks, yes reset to 100%, was very strange never had something like that happen before