: CTS Adoption To Be Finalized

Magnolia_Coupe
04-05-13, 01:44 PM
After test driving a half dozen coupes we took the plunge. While I love the coupe, I wish this had been offered with a mid range small V8. Currently driving a much loved Impala SS engine but despise the front wheel drive. And I simply can't afford the V series coupe. So to all you out there will my new little car have enough get-up-and-go to keep this SS owner happy?

Hey how do you turn off the email notification system through settings... while I may love you guys, you are taking over my inbox :halo:

RippyPartsDept
04-05-13, 02:32 PM
you could always get a blower or turbo installed ... there's a forum vendor that claims to have done tons of 3.6's (a few of the members here are his happy customers)

email settings are in ... the settings

i have filters set up so that emails from the forum go straight to a CF subfolder in my inbox so i can see that i've got replies to threads or PMs but they don't clutter my inbox
what email client or web service do you use?

77CDV
04-05-13, 03:25 PM
:welcome: I think you'll be very happy with your CTS. Lots of punch in a light package! :)

orconn
04-05-13, 04:18 PM
Welcome!

Magnolia_Coupe
04-09-13, 01:59 PM
Decisions Decisions.... while I loved the car with the tire package I felt the color (tri coat black) would wear on my last nerve in time. So I ended up taking the silver (I really wanted white) with an aftermarket grill and chrome wheel package. It's pretty, it's fun, I'm happy!!!
Now onto my newest dilemma first I had to call the dealership and ask how to open the gas tank cover.. I'm sure that left them with a chuckle but I was searching for an interior button.. secondly I'm really struggling with my key fob, is there a section of the forum here that talks about auto locking and unlocking capabilities?

And thanks I got my notifications straightened out.