: Any one have experience with Royal Cadillac of NJ? Received $499 quote for Premium

maxima10
04-03-13, 11:48 PM
So I got a quote today for a 3.6 Premium ATS with $0, 12K miles, taxes and all fees rolled into the monthly premium for $499

I've seen some good prices in the forums, but I didn't think with NYC/S tax I would see a Premium quote under $500.

I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this dealership ... I will try and get the price down another $15-$20.

torkibe
04-04-13, 08:05 PM
That doesn't really tell the whole story. RWD or AWD? Options? Sunroof? What is the price of the vehicle?

stevenzoz
04-04-13, 08:28 PM
I started at Royal.. If I were you, get another dealer to give you a quote and go back and forth between them. I got Royal to go from 334/month to 279 a month.. did not end up choosing Royal because I got Mahwah Cadillac to match the number and its much closer for me

----------

Royal found me an ATS with 'no advertising money' in the MSRP and that's why they were able to go so low. The other dealer said it was BS but still matched it.

maxima10
04-04-13, 09:05 PM
That doesn't really tell the whole story. RWD or AWD? Options? Sunroof? What is the price of the vehicle?

AWD, sunroof, nav, premium comes with basically everything else including HUD ... Price around $51K

----------

I started at Royal.. If I were you, get another dealer to give you a quote and go back and forth between them. I got Royal to go from 334/month to 279 a month.. did not end up choosing Royal because I got Mahwah Cadillac to match the number and its much closer for me

----------

Royal found me an ATS with 'no advertising money' in the MSRP and that's why they were able to go so low. The other dealer said it was BS but still matched it.

What were the features, money down, etc if you don't mind sharing

----------

Just spoke with Paul, alleged sales manager at Mawah Cadillac ... Only one thing comes to mind, condescending moron

torkibe
04-04-13, 09:26 PM
That sounds pretty good. I pay a little less that than in NY for a car around $52,000 with 0 down, but I got a GM supplier discount. They also bought out the last 2 months on my Infiniti lease.

maxima10
04-04-13, 09:34 PM
That sounds pretty good. I pay a little less that than in NY for a car around $52,000 with 0 down, but I got a GM supplier discount. They also bought out the last 2 months on my Infiniti lease.

Can you kindly share the details of your deal and how much the GM supplier discount is?

mvpjeffmvp
04-04-13, 11:25 PM
I'm pretty sure Crown Cadillac can beat that price. My ATS was a $45k MSRP and I paid $399/mo for 15k/year for 36 months with only $700 out of pocket. Ask for the Sales Manager, Jeff Genovese

stevenzoz
04-05-13, 12:29 AM
AWD, sunroof, nav, premium comes with basically everything else including HUD ... Price around $51K

----------

What were the features, money down, etc if you don't mind sharing

----------

Just spoke with Paul, alleged sales manager at Mawah Cadillac ... Only one thing comes to mind, condescending moron

I did not have any issues with the staff at Mahwah Cadillac. Grand Prize Cadillac is another story though...

I have an ATS4 2.0t standard with heated seats, sunroof and cue.
Msrp is 40,640... I put 3000 down plus all taxes and fees upfront.

maxima10
04-08-13, 08:32 PM
I'm pretty sure Crown Cadillac can beat that price. My ATS was a $45k MSRP and I paid $399/mo for 15k/year for 36 months with only $700 out of pocket. Ask for the Sales Manager, Jeff Genovese

Calling now

adiaz2331
04-09-13, 11:22 AM
I just threw an email back from the web inquiry I submitted referencing that sales managers name. If the deal is good enough, I'll drive down to jersey to get it. This guy will make money :)

PS - I am literally talking to 5 dealerships right now, I don't like this. I just want the car lol, or to have it ordered.

maxima10
04-10-13, 01:42 AM
I just threw an email back from the web inquiry I submitted referencing that sales managers name. If the deal is good enough, I'll drive down to jersey to get it. This guy will make money :)

PS - I am literally talking to 5 dealerships right now, I don't like this. I just want the car lol, or to have it ordered.

Lol same here. Enough of the dealer nonsense. What offers have you received?

----------

Spoke to Andy ... He's an embarrassment

adiaz2331
04-10-13, 09:50 AM
Car I'm looking to buy or order
2.0T Premium RWD 6-Speed
Cold Weather
Sunroof
MSRP 45,965

-So far, I have one place that is quoting me 581 with 1000 due at signing - 36/10k - Needless to say, they're out.

-Another place is offering 561 with first payment and dmv fees at signing, and telling me I'm not eligible for Conquest, which is BS, it clearly states on their homepage that ALL non-gm lessees are eligible for a conquest bonus on the ATS and XTS 36/10k

-I have an inquiry in with a dealer outside of boston who has 98% match to the car i want, it has black interior when i want red, and it has the ext. color i really want, thunder gray chromaflair, so we'll see how that goes - no terms just yet

-A fourth dealership I've been working back and forth with, he was going to give me a 2.0T Performance with 18" wheel upgrade, nav, cold weather, in silver and light platinum interior for 497 a month for a 39/15k lease, with first payment dmv fees at signing. I'm meeting with this sales guy on Saturday. He is either going to spec up an order, or I might just force him to make me a deal on a White Diamond Tricoat with black interior he has on the lot spec'd how I want it. No one else will buy it I don't think, it's been there for months.

-I have heard from the dealer in jersey, but upon sending a follow up email to Andreas, stating I was referred to Jeff, I have not heard back...

I also spoke to another dealership and they were not being particularly nice to begin with, so that didn't go anywhere.

maxima10
04-10-13, 08:28 PM
Car I'm looking to buy or order
2.0T Premium RWD 6-Speed
Cold Weather
Sunroof
MSRP 45,965

-So far, I have one place that is quoting me 581 with 1000 due at signing - 36/10k - Needless to say, they're out.

-Another place is offering 561 with first payment and dmv fees at signing, and telling me I'm not eligible for Conquest, which is BS, it clearly states on their homepage that ALL non-gm lessees are eligible for a conquest bonus on the ATS and XTS 36/10k

-I have an inquiry in with a dealer outside of boston who has 98% match to the car i want, it has black interior when i want red, and it has the ext. color i really want, thunder gray chromaflair, so we'll see how that goes - no terms just yet

-A fourth dealership I've been working back and forth with, he was going to give me a 2.0T Performance with 18" wheel upgrade, nav, cold weather, in silver and light platinum interior for 497 a month for a 39/15k lease, with first payment dmv fees at signing. I'm meeting with this sales guy on Saturday. He is either going to spec up an order, or I might just force him to make me a deal on a White Diamond Tricoat with black interior he has on the lot spec'd how I want it. No one else will buy it I don't think, it's been there for months.

-I have heard from the dealer in jersey, but upon sending a follow up email to Andreas, stating I was referred to Jeff, I have not heard back...

I also spoke to another dealership and they were not being particularly nice to begin with, so that didn't go anywhere.

Are you in NJ?

adiaz2331
04-11-13, 09:23 AM
No I'm in Rochester, NY, upstate.

mvpjeffmvp
04-12-13, 12:00 PM
Adiaz, any further luck? Try asking directly for Jeff Genovese. Tell him that you didn't receive a return E-mail from Andreas and he will take care of it, trust me. Deal with Jeff himself.... Good Luck!

adiaz2331
04-12-13, 03:38 PM
I just shot Jeff an email directly. Hopefully I will hear back some good figures. This is getting extremely frustrating. What's even worse, is the exact car I want is in Boston right now lol. It's at a dealership I'm talking to, but if I want it I would have to get it transported or I would have to go out there and get it. Either wasting miles, or paying extra money to lease it. Decisions decisions, on top of the fact that the deal is not super stellar, considering I would have to pay taxes up front when I get it registered in NY. Thanks for the info MVP

Al

maxima10
04-12-13, 08:26 PM
Adiaz, any further luck? Try asking directly for Jeff Genovese. Tell him that you didn't receive a return E-mail from Andreas and he will take care of it, trust me. Deal with Jeff himself.... Good Luck!

Bad experience with that dealership for me