04-03-13, 03:01 PM
I haven't had any problems with my CUE since receiving delivery of my XTS in late December. I plan on not doing the update until several months from now when I have to take it in for my first servicing. Do you see any reason why I shouldn't do this? They will be able to do the CUE update any time in the future, right?
04-03-13, 03:13 PM
This decision is completely up to you. I would say it would be an inconvenience for you to go out of your way for this update, but if you do schedule it in the near future, your dealership provides a full tank of gas, and a $50 Visa Gift Card. Hopefully this, paired with a faster system and updated maps, is convincing enough to get the update sooner rather than later.