: I'm man Enough to say it........

bravnik
04-03-13, 10:38 AM
Not to sound weird or anything but I love my car more and more each day. I can't stop staring at it when I walk away from it like it was my first girlfriend. I have owned some nice cars in my day but man, the ATS is just pure sexy to me. At first I thought it was because it was new, but now that I have had it for a while the feeling is even stronger. The way it drives, the looks, the interior and the CUE! I'm a tech guy at heart and simply love the tech feel of the CUE and dash. Not to mention I have gotten so many comments from strangers about how nice the car looks. Man.....What a car!

Great job Cadillac.....it's good to see an American car that really competes with the European autos style wise!

Stevo Supremo
04-03-13, 11:40 AM
I hear ya man! this car grows more and more on me every day, when I park it I just cant help starring at it as I walk away, and watching other people look to!

mrrairai76
04-03-13, 12:27 PM
Agreed. I tell my wife all the time, "It's just a fun car to drive!!!" Very sexy car indeed.

Yplus
04-03-13, 12:38 PM
Not weird at all. I've fallen in love with my ATS and there is not another car on the road (in my price range) I would rather have with 4 doors.

JoshuaDav
04-03-13, 01:37 PM
For the first month I owned the ATS, I kind of went back and forth, questioning if I should have gone with another luxury compact sport sedan, after that first month of owning I started to feel the engine break in a little more and every day I felt like this went from being a 'new car' to 'my car' and I felt more pride and joy in owning it. Every day I love it more and more. Now with the new CUE update I'm extremly satisfied with it. Great car. Has all the creature comforts, plushness, sportiness and the sexy looks I love!

mrstecks
04-03-13, 03:09 PM
Whew! I thought I was the only one having a weird love affair with my car. lol
I actually step into the garage every night to take one more long look at it before I go to bed.
I hear myself saying "I love this car" as I'm driving. I say this a lot. :)
Best relationship I've had in years. Okay, that's a little sad. I should've stopped writing earlier. hahahaha...

Stevo Supremo
04-03-13, 04:33 PM
When I told my G/F I was getting a cadillac she asked me if I was turning 60 haha!! but then she saw it and realised it was a small sports sedan

she still didn't care for it until she got inside and saw how "perfect" it was. She loves it now, she always wants to take my car now haha! (She has a cobalt SS as well) shes also shocked at how quick it is.

I went and visited my grandparents (they own an STS) they said the rides too rough, a standard in a Cadillac is "rubbish" and they find it to small.. so in short, my grandparents hate it.... PERFECT :thumbsup:

oh and I'm pleased to say that I now have 1000km on it and the shifter has loosened up quite a bit, I dont normally drive it like a madman, but the light when green and I just had to have it with the BMW next to me. I power-shifted through each gear no problem, screaming through first and chirping second.
I'm just seriously head over heels with this car lol, and people really do gawk at it, I love it!

LBIgirl
04-03-13, 10:19 PM
Can I just say I'm woman enough to agree? ;) I have had many makes and models also but never a Cadillac before. But there is something really special about this car and I agree 100%....I just love it more every day even after three months. And I have to say I'm extremely impressed with the Cadillac brand - everything they do and how they do it is just so classy and high end. Every time I pass a BMW on the road I thank my lucky stars I didn't pull that trigger and I got my deposit back!

maxima10
04-03-13, 10:42 PM
I've being seeing/hearing that sentiment a lot ... I guess this car is a bigger winner than we all thought at first.

LBI Girl, woman enough works lol : )

Y2tony3
04-04-13, 12:47 AM
I feel the same!! Can't get enough of this car... And what a rear end!!!! I'm in love

DavidL
04-04-13, 09:55 AM
Like all the others who have posted here; I most assuredly agree! I have had 17 Cadillacs since 1982, and had good luck with all of them--the ATS is the best of the bunch, for sure!

stevenzoz
04-04-13, 07:31 PM
I feel the exact same way... my drive to and from work are my favorite parts of my day

Dave3283
04-05-13, 11:00 AM
Day one...one item

Coming out of Ford Fusion Sport with Sync. Using Sirius, Sync would let me save favorite artists or songs and get a prompt when playing on any channel. I would like an app for that.

pever
04-05-13, 09:49 PM
Using Sirius, Sync would let me save favorite artists or songs and get a prompt when playing on any channel. I would like an app for that.CUE does that. I tagged so many artists that I get too many alerts now and will have to trim the list.

Dave3283
04-05-13, 10:43 PM
Found it in the manual and tested....of course it is better than I wanted. How could I have expected different. Will take car on a ride in the country to make it up.

YankeeVic
04-07-13, 02:08 PM
I have family that live about 40 miles away. In the past, I have SO dreaded the drive out there. Just boring. No particularly good scenery & driving my old boring import. I've taken that drive several times now since I got the ATS (including yesterday). The drive now seems short & I was disappointed when I pulled up to their house that it wasn't longer.

Fraggy
04-07-13, 03:33 PM
Haha, too true.

Hoosier Daddy
04-07-13, 07:18 PM
I have family that live about 40 miles away. In the past, I have SO dreaded the drive out there. Just boring. No particularly good scenery & driving my old boring import. I've taken that drive several times now since I got the ATS (including yesterday). The drive now seems short & I was disappointed when I pulled up to their house that it wasn't longer.
If you tell your family you wished they lived farther away, make sure you explain why. :)