: Saw 5, count 'em 5 ATS & 3 XTS cars on the road!

rustybear3
04-02-13, 09:33 PM
From not see any, to seeing a total of five ATS's including the pale blue model, was an incredible day to say the least....throw in 3 black XTS's to boot....is spring in the air or what? :worship:

Jones atsnh
04-02-13, 09:42 PM
From not see any, to seeing a total of five ATS's including the pale blue model, was an incredible day to say the least....throw in 3 black XTS's to boot....is spring in the air or what? :worship:Yes it is!! I saw one today and one yesterday. In NH.

blue_skies
04-03-13, 07:21 PM
From not see any, to seeing a total of five ATS's including the pale blue model, was an incredible day to say the least....throw in 3 black XTS's to boot....is spring in the air or what? :worship:

Three black XTS's in a row is just plain spooky ... :)

I finally saw my first two ATS's on the road, last Saturday - after 6 months of looking for one, and both on the same day. XTS's are plentiful around here, as are many other new models (CTS, SRX, but I also see plenty of the 'rare' breeds, like Tesla, Fisker, Panamera, and so on).

The ATS's came in Diamond White and Thunder Gray, both were 2.0T.

Maybe the XTS's are simply more visible because they just go slower ...:)... I usually see them in passing...

pever
04-04-13, 09:40 AM
I have not seen a single ATS but my better half saw a black one recently (Oakville-Hamilton area, Ontario). I was passed (!) by a new CTS yesterday and they spent a lot of time checking my ATS before speeding away.

Dave3283
04-04-13, 12:55 PM
In from Hamilton. Commute to Burlington over the skyway. Picking silver one today. Honk if I pass.

----------

In from Hamilton. Commute to Burlington over the skyway. Picking silver one today. Honk if I pass.

I'm...not In.