: I am going to miss Katie at Cadillac Customer Service

CoffeeCan
04-02-13, 08:06 PM
Of all the resources I had at my fingertips, Katie with Cadillac Customer Service was the most helpful. I hope GM social media brings her back for the benefit of the guys and gals that simply want to correct the issues that we deal with for supporting GM and the New XTS. Mine was not perfect off the line but her info was spot on...

DG2
04-02-13, 10:08 PM
Of all the resources I had at my fingertips, Katie with Cadillac Customer Service was the most helpful. I hope GM social media brings her back for the benefit of the guys and gals that simply want to correct the issues that we deal with for supporting GM and the New XTS. Mine was not perfect off the line but her info was spot on...

What happened is she gone along with any Cadillac customer service rep on this fourm ? She was great but I did notice things were getting rough fir her from a few posters that really gave her a hard time. Havering GM pay fir reps like Katie to surf and respond on a social media site like this confirms what a great company Cadillac is !