: how do the Corsa sports compare in sound to a stock C63?

MacBuster
04-02-13, 02:18 AM
For lack of a better comparison, it would be nice to know. I consider the C63 to be the last word in awesome-sounding cars. It's not too loud...just perfect.

So I'd like to get something with a similar "presence."

Are the Corsa Sport good?

Also...I know they only make the Sport for the wagon, but are the Wagon Sports the same as the sedan Sports?

(I know about the SW setup...but too many nasty fitment stories, including first-hand experience from my local tuner shop).

WBRCobra
04-02-13, 02:40 AM
I hope the Corsa is way louder. I've ridden in a CTS-V Sedan with Corsa and thought it was too loud. The only problem is, I've only heard the C63 in commercials but did think it sounded great! I realize this isn't a very good comparison, but my guess is the Corsa doesn't sound as good - unless you're looking for pretty aggressive and loud exhaust.

Rule12b
04-03-13, 04:05 AM
I've heard the c63 on track and driven it. It's an amazing sound, period. Hard to say what is close in the V. On a coupe, I'd say Borla having heard the Legionairre killing it at the track. For a sedan? I can only say that the b&b drone like mad and the Corsas are great, depending on how loud you want (touring versus sport). The c63 has a very unique burble and almost metallic snarl, I can't say I've heard something quite like it on the V.