Crippler
04-02-13, 12:39 AM

Here's how my weekend ended up !

reciprocity
04-02-13, 02:18 PM
Man, that sucks. Hope nobody was hurt!

Crippler
04-02-13, 03:25 PM
Ya , No one was hurt just sucks ... He was 100% at fault ! Icbc told me to get it fixed but most of the repairs are to be fixed not replaced ! Bit of a piss off . I wanted to up grade the bumper to the V one and the grill as well . But no go :( too much $$ just hope the color match goes well .

is250sp
04-02-13, 05:55 PM
Ya , No one was hurt just sucks ... He was 100% at fault ! Icbc told me to get it fixed but most of the repairs are to be fixed not replaced ! Bit of a piss off . I wanted to up grade the bumper to the V one and the grill as well . But no go :( too much $$ just hope the color match goes well .

Have you tried using a mom and pop body shop as I dont think a big or dealer body shop will agree on doing the V upgrade. It may be some out of pocket cost but will be worth it.

Crippler
04-02-13, 11:18 PM
Ya , I tried them all my dealer was the best my buddy works in their auto body shop . However the cost vs replace is the issue . Icbc is only allowing like 200 in repair the the bumper , minus the V bumper price he said would cost me around 6-700 bucks plus the grill is another 500 . Mine was not damaged enough . Icbc will only replace front fender and headlight + assembly . Was looking at the possibility of a E&G classic grill to replace mine and have them do the install but not sure how it will look ? ..
Ron

C "T" ess
04-03-13, 01:09 PM
What's a friggin 'N' driver?

futurectsbuyer
04-03-13, 01:11 PM
Are any of the bumper tabs broken? I used to work as an estimator. If the tabs are broken you can get a new bumper, pray for broken tabs on the supplement.

----------

what he said

Pdabs
04-03-13, 02:19 PM
Ill assume n for novice.

Tbbt
04-03-13, 02:26 PM
Ill assume n for novice.

Let's hope that's what was meant!:tisk:

Crippler
04-04-13, 07:20 AM
What's a friggin 'N' driver?

Is a NEW driver , young and inexperienced

Jon
04-10-13, 03:25 PM
In BC drivers have to have a green 'N' on their car for 2 years after they get their license.

Whereabouts in BC are you?

Crippler
04-11-13, 12:41 AM
Nanaimo bc , you ?

Jon
04-11-13, 10:57 PM
Nanaimo bc , you ?

I'm on the main land but go to the island a few times a month. Getting it fixed at Wheaton Naniamo?

Crippler
04-12-13, 12:25 AM
Yes ! My good friend works as a salesman and another buddy works in the auto body shop ! I'm lucky :) just ordering my RX throttle body and Vmax ice olater this week having the shop install it too ! Can't wait

Jon
04-12-13, 12:28 AM
Yes ! My good friend works as a salesman and another buddy works in the auto body shop ! I'm lucky :) just ordering my RX throttle body and Vmax ice olater this week having the shop install it too ! Can't wait

Cool. Good dealer over there. They're one of the ones I look after.

Crippler
04-12-13, 01:24 AM
I've had nothing but a positive experience with laird wheaton with amazing service and great attitudes ! Highly recommend them :)