: Arnott shocks and compressor ordered today

wesyder
04-01-13, 07:43 PM
Should have in a couple of days, ill keep ya posted

jnrsesv
04-02-13, 09:10 AM
Remember to jack up the rear end (I used the trailer hitch receiver) when installing the shocks. The whole job shouldn't take more than an hour and a half.

wesyder
04-02-13, 03:49 PM
Remember to jack up the rear end (I used the trailer hitch receiver) when installing the shocks. The whole job shouldn't take more than an hour and a half.

Cool thanks

1knight1
04-06-13, 07:01 AM
Which rear shock did you get from arnott?

wesyder
04-06-13, 10:37 AM
Which rear shock did you get from arnott?

I got the facrory remans, when i called she offered 2 others the bilsteins and the arnott brand but they offered their own dampening i wanted to remain with the factory electronic dampening

sprink60
04-06-13, 04:14 PM
I've put 12,000 miles on mine and they work great...you will be pleased. My partner was so impressed with mine that he replaced his rear shocks and compressor with the same deal on his '07 Escalade...he's also happy after 3 months.

the cadillac man
04-06-13, 04:21 PM
I've put 12,000 miles on mine and they work great...you will be pleased. My partner was so impressed with mine that he replaced his rear shocks and compressor with the same deal on his '07 Escalade...he's also happy after 3 months.

I have been on the fence for which one to get for awhile so I will get the rebuilt shocks since I don't want to spend a lot of money on them

sprink60
04-06-13, 04:24 PM
I have been on the fence for which one to get for awhile so I will get the rebuilt shocks since I don't want to spend a lot of money on them

Hey Cadillac Man...ever hear any more from our Arnott "Hater"?

wesyder
04-06-13, 05:07 PM

Good to hear, should be anyday now

the cadillac man
04-06-13, 08:08 PM
Hey Cadillac Man...ever hear any more from our Arnott "Hater"?

Not since we got on to him

hcubed
04-08-13, 03:10 PM
I installed a new Arnott air compressor on my 2002 Escalade about two years ago.
The factory unit was completely junk...the piston and cylinder were totally rusted.

The new unit installation was a snap, with no issues at all. It still works like a champ!!!.
I feel their products and service are outstanding.

wesyder
04-12-13, 10:15 AM
Good to hear, should be anyday now

Well the parts showed up and i installed last nite, so far so good, ill tow the enclosed next weekend

jnrsesv
04-12-13, 12:49 PM
Installation went smoothly I take it?

wesyder
04-12-13, 01:39 PM
Installation went smoothly I take it?

Yes straight forward... My dryer was nasteeeeeeee lol

the cadillac man
04-12-13, 01:52 PM
Yes straight forward... My dryer was nasteeeeeeee lol

The exact reason I bought the whole assembly new as I didn't know the history of the compressor
Though I may reuse the old one for something else