: Heat and AC diplay

JoeyCts
04-01-13, 07:00 AM
I have No Cue , and it is so difficult to adjust the heating and AC. By the time I have a chance to look at the display while driving it switches back to the radio .. (Very accident prone.! I would hope Cadillac tests these cars before they send them out ) I wish they had a update or way you can leave it to show the setting for the air ... Has anyone updated their non cue or know of a fix ... Thank Joey

Stevo Supremo
04-01-13, 10:42 AM
I dont have cue and I've never felt this was an issue (not saying you're wrong or anything) but I just blip it up/down a few degrees, I've never felt that it flips back to the radio too quickly

JoeyCts
04-01-13, 05:03 PM
In my opinion I agree with that to a degree. But I also should be able to see the display when I want .. If I want to know the degree or fan speed or where the fan is blowing I have to change something on the display .. Their is no button to just display the HVAC ... Was there ever a update for Non Cue ??

Cadillac Cust Svc
04-06-13, 08:11 PM
I have No Cue , and it is so difficult to adjust the heating and AC. By the time I have a chance to look at the display while driving it switches back to the radio .. (Very accident prone.! I would hope Cadillac tests these cars before they send them out ) I wish they had a update or way you can leave it to show the setting for the air ... Has anyone updated their non cue or know of a fix ... Thank Joey

Dear Joey,

I am happy to be of assistance for you with this concern. I am sorry it is difficult for you to adjust your heating and AC. In order for me to gather more information regarding this issue, I need some information from you. Would you please private message us your VIN#? This will help me answer your concerns. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

FDNY-L107
04-07-13, 10:15 PM
I having the same challenges as well. I can have the temp set to "lo" and heat is coming out. What I did notice is that it takes VERY long for the system to adjust. I one that likes to keep things in manual mode, so my AC mode is NOT set to "auto". I do not want the AC to engage at all. I understand your frustration on this - and agree. Way too distracting.....take away to Cadillac......less is more in this case.

JoeyCts
04-09-13, 10:21 PM
I agree why is heat coming out of the vents when all the HVAC is off .... And the temp is set to low .. Meaning the lowest possible degree.. I think we are experiencing the same problem.. I think changing the vents to circulate inside the car helps..

Stevo Supremo
04-09-13, 11:05 PM
weird I've never had any of these problems.. even on my cobalt when you set the blower to 0 some air will still be leaking out.

if I want to turn the air off in my ats I just set the fan to 0, nothing really NOTICABLE comes out, and if it does just click the windshield defogger button and it'll leak out there