: i'm offically married!

truckinman
04-01-13, 06:04 AM
It's been a while since I've posted up here! Figured I'd check in! As the title goes, we finally got married. Now the stress of planning our wedding is over, and the rest of our lives together can commence! We are both very happy and extremely pleased with how well the wedding turned out on our pay out of pocket budget.

----------

Gotta continue on a separate post. For some odd reason on my original post, I couldn't see the last lines as I was typing it on my iPhone. But anyways, our cruise honeymoon was great! And thankfully our carnival ship did NOT break down. Lol. We went to key west, grand Caymen, then Ochos Rios. Beautiful weather! Then we get off the plane in Columbus in 30 degree weather. Lol. We are actually planning a 12 day cruise this time next year out of Venice Italy. Looking forward to that one now! Lol.

Onto the important stuff! The Ol' STS is running like a champ as expected! I've gotta work on my old jeep tho to get it ready for an offroad trip in a few weeks. Gotta take out the tranny and replace the slave cylinder. So a bit of work but for a LOT of fun on the trails!

talismandave
04-01-13, 09:33 AM
Congrats!:highfive:

Funny with the cruise, bet you were freaking out as it grew nearer with all the news coverage. Glad to hear it went smooth and you had fun.

truckinman
04-01-13, 09:47 AM
Congrats!:highfive:

Funny with the cruise, bet you were freaking out as it grew nearer with all the news coverage. Glad to hear it went smooth and you had fun.

Oh we were both a little worried. Lol. But thankfully we knew our ship was only a couple years old so we had high hopes! Lol

MrHolland
04-01-13, 09:58 AM
Congrats!!! I wish you two many happy years together!!!

orconn
04-01-13, 01:03 PM
Congratulations!

Cadillac Kid03
04-01-13, 01:32 PM
Congrats! I wish you both the best of luck!

Submariner409
04-01-13, 03:35 PM
Congrats - Truckin' shotgun privileges ??

CTSCHICK
04-01-13, 03:42 PM
Congratulations

truckinman
04-01-13, 03:56 PM
Thanks everyone! And sub, she's already ridden shotgun in my truck many times. Lol

CadillacLuke24
04-01-13, 07:11 PM
Congratulations dude! Here's to countless years of happiness :D

EChas3
04-01-13, 11:51 PM
Best wishes to you both!

truckinman
04-02-13, 02:11 PM
Thanks! I'll have to post some pics of the caddy in its wedding attire once I can! Made a great formal wedding car!

77CDV
04-02-13, 07:06 PM
Felicitations and best wishes to you both! :)