: Exhaust Upgrade 06 DTS

CadillacVogue
04-01-13, 12:56 AM
Hey guys, looking into doing a little exhaust upgrade to my DTS. Never messed with exhaust before so Im a bit lost as to where to start. Im looking for something that I can feel every time I start the car, not super loud but loud enough to sound aggressive. To be honest I have no idea what to look for, how to know what this or that will sound like on my car or what parts need to be replaced. Thanks guys!

cadillac_guy21
04-01-13, 04:50 AM
I have the same question cause I'm the same way I want to change it but I want it to seem like it came with the car don't want it to seem a bit to much

MoistCabbage
04-01-13, 10:03 AM
Get on YouTube. Plenty of videos of Northstars running all kinds of exhaust setups.

Vitaqueen
04-04-13, 06:09 PM
Yes. I've been thinking about this too

CadillacVogue
04-04-13, 06:54 PM
Well it looks like there's at least a few of us looking for the same thing... Something aggressive, but not to the point where it doesnt fit the car. Ill be doing some research on this in the next couple of weeks and see what I can find. Hopefully I can find exactly what Im looking for and if and when I do Ill post the results on here. In the meantime if there is anyone else on this forum that would care to share their experience or knowledge with us we'd appreciate it. Thanks again guys!

Submariner409
04-05-13, 07:50 PM
Basically, we're on our own. There are literally NO aftermarket exhaust packages for these cars. It's all done by GOOD exhaust shops for quite a few bucks.

I'll modify the old U.S. Navy saying of "If the Navy had wanted you to have a wife, they would have issued one"
- "If Cadillac had wanted you to have a loud exhaust, they would have made it".

1BadCadSTS
04-06-13, 09:22 AM
Corsa Deville system should fit with some tqeaking.