: Info on OEM solid BREMBO front rotors and pads

USAFRET
03-31-13, 05:20 PM
Seeking GM part numbers, cost and possible source for OEM BREMBO one piece front rotors and pads. Looking to replace my front BREMBO rotors soon.

Thanks in advance.

cruiser68
03-31-13, 10:19 PM
Don't have part numbers but I get my tracking 2-piece rosters from Luke at Lindsey (sponsor). He treats us real good on oem parts.

USAFRET
04-01-13, 08:09 AM
Don't have part numbers but I get my tracking 2-piece rosters from Luke at Lindsey (sponsor). He treats us real good on oem parts.

Thanks I have the two piece rotors but want the solid rotors. I'll see what our sponsoring dealers quote.

Low_ET
04-01-13, 09:11 AM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2009-2013-cadillac-cts-v-performance/285065-cts-v-brake-pad-data.html

USAFRET
04-01-13, 09:48 AM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2009-2013-cadillac-cts-v-performance/285065-cts-v-brake-pad-data.html

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

Tom

baabootoo
04-01-13, 12:52 PM
Centric front rotors, $215/pair shipped to your door on E-Bay. They also have a two-year warranty against cracking or warping. I've had them 6? months now, but only winter driving. Track time starts next month.

cruiser68
04-01-13, 02:47 PM
Centric front rotors, $215/pair shipped to your door on E-Bay. They also have a two-year warranty against cracking or warping. I've had them 6? months now, but only winter driving. Track time starts next month.

Very interested to hear your track experience with those. I love the two piece on the track but at over 600 a pair it can get expensive. I've got 7 hard track days on the two piece and they seem to be holding up pretty good even though I've gone through one set of track pads.

USAFRET
04-01-13, 03:14 PM
Very interested to hear your track experience with those. I love the two piece on the track but at over 600 a pair it can get expensive. I've got 7 hard track days on the two piece and they seem to be holding up pretty good even though I've gone through one set of track pads.

Same here, my V came with the two piece BREMBO rotor's and want to have a replacement set on hand after a few HSDE I'll be attending over the next several months. But if there is something cheaper for track duty I may trash them and save the two piece BREMBO's for street use and resale value.