: Any info on this V from Chicago motor Cars

Most-wanted
03-30-13, 10:29 PM
Does anyone have any info on this CTSV and any info on Chicago motor Cars? They have a lot if nice inventory but have read a few horror stories online. Anyways thinking about the V for a daily. Already have a race car now so just want a fun daily. Thanks.

http://www.chicagomotorcars.com/web/used/Cadillac-CTS-V-2010-West-Chicago-Illinois/1302003/

hulksdaddy
03-30-13, 10:35 PM
Nice looking car. Never saw the TG look so blue.

Mongopush
03-30-13, 10:37 PM
Does anyone have any info on this CTSV and any info on Chicago motor Cars? They have a lot if nice inventory but have read a few horror stories online. Anyways thinking about the V for a daily. Already have a race car now so just want a fun daily. Thanks.

http://www.chicagomotorcars.com/web/used/Cadillac-CTS-V-2010-West-Chicago-Illinois/1302003/

Great looking car, but does the back seem dropped a bit?

hulksdaddy
03-30-13, 10:42 PM
Great looking car, but does the back seem dropped a bit?

I don't see that. Looks fine to me.

Most-wanted
03-30-13, 10:50 PM
The car is lowered with D3 springs. Just hoping someone knows the previous owner. Car seems pretty nice. But I am too far away to check it out so I'd basically be buying it sight unseen. When I do the deal ill actually go in person but will have some $ invested in the trip and would hate to come home without it lol.

----------

A few things I caught was it says d3 stage 3 which includes the inter cooler but the car doesn't have it??? Sure an oversight by Chicago but raises a red flag. They also know the exact dyno number but have no receipts for the work done. ???

Topless vette
03-31-13, 12:10 AM
I would think there would be NO Cadillac warranty remaining on this vehicle with those mods,something to look into. there is a member going through that issue here now with a dealer and Cadillac,if you search out "threw a rod" might see some interesting reading there.

cdog533
03-31-13, 12:35 AM
I would read online about Chicago Motor Cars... Very mixed reviews.

RaVeNous
03-31-13, 01:40 AM
The price seems high for the milage to me particularly with the questionable history. I paid less for a 2011 coupe with half the miles.

Most-wanted
03-31-13, 01:45 AM
Thanks for the insight. I think I may pass. A dealer I bought a V from in the past is offering me a killer deal on a 12 and also a used CPO'd 10. I just kind of liked the mods on this one:) Thanks guys...

Stillborn
03-31-13, 02:25 AM
anything that comes out of Chicago is an obamanation. steer clear of modded cars. jmho.

Most-wanted
03-31-13, 03:11 AM
anything that comes out of Chicago is an obamanation. steer clear of modded cars. jmho.

Thanks. I plan on it;)

flatrockguy
04-02-13, 03:43 PM
I checked the VIN and the supercharger was replaced at 22k miles, one of the shocks was replaced around 16k along with a few other minor items...