: How to turn off CUE music? at start up

handymantoo
03-30-13, 10:50 AM
When I turn on my XTS; CUE starts and makes noise of some sort. Is it music? How do I turn it off?

RippyPartsDept
03-30-13, 11:53 AM
radio settings, then all the way to the bottom of the list should be cue sound or something mentioning cue
that gives you a volume slider that you can adjust the intro sound with

handymantoo
03-30-13, 08:53 PM
Thanks,

radio settings, then all the way to the bottom of the list should be cue sound or something mentioning cue
that gives you a volume slider that you can adjust the intro sound with

flycaster
04-05-13, 07:15 PM
When I initially configured CUE and tried to set the initial sound down, the slider only indicated 21 and wouldn't go lower, but the scale says one can go from 0-80 (don't quite remember the upper figure). A problem, a bug,...?

EDIT:
Spoke with CUE today and they said that after the CUE update, the initial CUE opening sound could not be made any lower...Bummer!

Teaberry
10-24-16, 04:29 PM
Any update on this? Mine seems to be stuck at max volume when I lock the car and it's REALLY loud. Thanks.

buzz
10-28-16, 11:21 PM
Mine is set as low as possible, but it still seems too loud. Annoying at first, but I am learning to tolerate it...

ccclarke
10-31-16, 03:19 PM
Mine doesn't make a peep. The CUE Intro sound was deleted several years ago with a software update.

Initial infotainment volume is CUE-adjustable (another software update when it would change volume on its own.)

CC

buzz
11-26-16, 09:02 PM
Okay, had the car to the dealer for some other issues last month, and during the visit they installed the latest CUE software upgrade (it was 4 versions behind). Didn't notice at fist, but now the CUE system is silent at startup. Am I disappointed? Well, after owning the car for some time, and getting used to the startup tune, now I kinda miss it, and might just need to turn it back on, at a lower sound level of course...