: 96 Fleetwood picture wanted!

silverfox103
03-30-13, 02:15 AM
I have a 96 Fleetwood, Marblehead Gray Met. It has the finned wheels with black walls both sides. I picked up a nice set of factory chrome wheels. Anyone have any pictures of a Fleetwood with black walls and the chrome wheels. The tires of course, are just like new and Michelin's, so somehow I have to deal with the black walls.

Any advice?

thanks

Tom C.

MrHolland
03-30-13, 11:06 AM
Hello Tom C!! There are some BW tire pics floating around. IMHO, these cars were built for WW, if not Vogue tyres. I don't have any pics of mine with BW but I do have some with WW and Vogues. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the car, maybe I can help out, especially if the horn begins to randomly honk or the dome lights stay on!!!

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/rwd-19xx-1984-deville-fleetwood-1985/262012-bolted-up-my-geezer-new-rims.html

silverfox103
03-30-13, 12:06 PM
Thanks Mr. Holland

You are correct the Caddy is made for white walls. I actually have a set of relatively new white wall tires that I was saving for one of my wagons; but first one up, best dressed.

Tom

85 FLEETWOOD COUPE
03-30-13, 02:09 PM
Cadillacs with no whitwalls just dont look right to me,its looks weird

Cadillacboy
03-30-13, 02:23 PM
Here is an image you requested , a black wall with chrome wheels :thumbsup:

silverfox103
03-30-13, 03:44 PM
Thanks Cadillacboy!

I know the white walls look best, end of discussion; but, the black walls don't look too bad in that picture, better than I though they would. The black walls that came with the car are almost new Michelin's, someplace I have to use them.

thanks

Tom

Cadillacboy
03-30-13, 04:28 PM
You're welcome, I tell you what I am not into white walls either ,however, white walls look gorgeous in these big rigs lol

silverfox103
03-30-13, 09:48 PM
You're welcome, I tell you what I am not into white walls either ,however, white walls look gorgeous in these big rigs lol

It's not that I don't like white walls, I just have a set of black walls that are too good not to use.

Tom C.

talismandave
03-30-13, 10:18 PM
If it were me I would go to a large tire dealer and trade in the Michelin's on some white wall tires. They will usually give you a decent trade in toward new ones. Two reasons, first being I would have to have whitewalls, second, never had Michelin's that I was impressed with.

85 FLEETWOOD COUPE
03-31-13, 12:30 AM
Most tires place will trade i did it bfore