: Did one of the CTS-V owners in here send me a PM today?

RippyPartsDept
03-29-13, 05:40 PM
I did a really dumb thing and deleted the message before responding.
I was about a "supercharged" emblem

USAFRET
04-01-13, 07:06 AM
that would be me, I wanted a price quote on a pair of XLR-V Supercharged emblems.

Thanks for asking.

RippyPartsDept
04-01-13, 12:35 PM
ok ... sorry about that

it was one of those moments when you get distracted talking to someone while doing something else and don't really think about what you're clicking
it was just as i was leaving for lunch and was a bit rushed and finishing up a few loose ends
after i got back from lunch i had one of those moments when i remembered reading your PM and then thinking "i should mark this unread so i don't forget it when i get back from lunch" but then realized that it wasn't there and that i had clicked delete instead of 'mark unread'

anyway, the emblem is:
$35.74 - list price each
$22.34 - your price each

i don't stock any of these but i can get them in a day or two
shipping would cost you about $10

the nameplate should come with a peel and stick backing ready to apply
let me know if you have any questions

USAFRET
04-01-13, 02:58 PM
ok ... sorry about that

it was one of those moments when you get distracted talking to someone while doing something else and don't really think about what you're clicking
it was just as i was leaving for lunch and was a bit rushed and finishing up a few loose ends
after i got back from lunch i had one of those moments when i remembered reading your PM and then thinking "i should mark this unread so i don't forget it when i get back from lunch" but then realized that it wasn't there and that i had clicked delete instead of 'mark unread'

anyway, the emblem is:
$35.74 - list price each
$22.34 - your price each

i don't stock any of these but i can get them in a day or two
shipping would cost you about $10

the nameplate should come with a peel and stick backing ready to apply
let me know if you have any questions

great price, I just got off the phone and ordered two.

Thanks so much

Tom

RippyPartsDept
04-01-13, 03:42 PM
i got back from lunch just after you called, thanks for your business

did Gerry ask you if you would like to waive the signature requirement?

USAFRET
04-03-13, 09:06 AM
i got back from lunch just after you called, thanks for your business

did Gerry ask you if you would like to waive the signature requirement?

To be honest I don't racall. I do have a question on these emblems, they appear to be individual letter's, are they held together in some fashion to allow easy mounting?

RippyPartsDept
04-03-13, 10:21 AM
our shipping policy is to require signature, i can't change that now that it has shipped but if you want i can have UPS re-route it to where you (or someone) will be able to sign for it if you want

as for the letters ... some of them might be attached to each other but getting them lined up is something that is one of those 'tricks of the trade' for body and trim guys

if i was you i would use something like painters tape to mark of your spot you want to put them and make it easier to set them in place
there might be an easier/better way but that's what i can think of right now

USAFRET
04-03-13, 11:02 AM
our shipping policy is to require signature, i can't change that now that it has shipped but if you want i can have UPS re-route it to where you (or someone) will be able to sign for it if you want

as for the letters ... some of them might be attached to each other but getting them lined up is something that is one of those 'tricks of the trade' for body and trim guys

if i was you i would use something like painters tape to mark of your spot you want to put them and make it easier to set them in place
there might be an easier/better way but that's what i can think of right now

I have no other location to send them, so your saying they won't be delivered to my house? If so I guess they'll be returned, what's the refund policy?

Tom

RippyPartsDept
04-03-13, 12:29 PM
no, not returned, but UPS will leave that little sticker that you can use to go pick it up from them or they will try and redeliver the next day (i think they re-try three times)

this is all only if there is nobody to sign for it

USAFRET
04-03-13, 01:33 PM
no, not returned, but UPS will leave that little sticker that you can use to go pick it up from them or they will try and redeliver the next day (i think they re-try three times)

this is all only if there is nobody to sign for it

OK, that's not a big deal, I can request they leave it.

Tom

RippyPartsDept
04-03-13, 01:45 PM
ok cool, i thought that you couldn't because we sent it 'signature required'