: New buyer - Looking at 2010 - 2012 CTS-V

mrz0608
03-28-13, 12:41 PM
Hello all, I'm looking to get a 10-12 Cts-V, and was looking for advice about differences in differing year models. Also if they're any problems that wouldn't surface on a basic search, just trying to get a awesome daily driver.

Submariner409
03-28-13, 02:59 PM
Moved from the Lounge to CTS-V forums.

USAFRET
03-28-13, 03:23 PM
Unless you can put eyes/hands on the vehicle the best you can do is to get a CARFAX and a GMVIS report. After that I'd read the reviews on that dealer by Googling and buy a car with a remaining factory warranty should anything go wrong.

Good luck and good hunting.

Ted007
03-28-13, 07:07 PM
I live in Richmond, Virginia. I see you are on the Eastern Shore in MD, I recommend Lindsay Cadillac in Alexandria VA. If they don't have it on their lot they will get it for you if you see it at another dealer. The guys there are super helpful, even if you don't buy from them. I deal with Danny Doherty, a salesman there. The service department will also talk to to you if you do not get satisfaction from the sales force, in getting good info from the GM perspective on the V. You should read as much as possible in this forum and talk to some dealers with that knowledge and you can not go wrong.

Good luck