: rear heater problem

many
03-28-13, 12:32 AM
does any know about weird problems with it
im dealing right now with the rear heater i replace the door blend actuator because it was stock in cold
so i set the new one and went all the way to hot position i set the heater in auto nothing set the aux nothing encrease the temp nothing went down nothing
it seems that the any of the controls front and back are working
is just the blend door actuator the fan works good the position for floor or top are working fine too
does any one have experience with that?
any help will be thankful

the cadillac man
03-28-13, 01:14 AM
does any know about weird problems with it
im dealing right now with the rear heater i replace the door blend actuator because it was stock in cold
so i set the new one and went all the way to hot position i set the heater in auto nothing set the aux nothing encrease the temp nothing went down nothing
it seems that the any of the controls front and back are working
is just the blend door actuator the fan works good the position for floor or top are working fine too
does any one have experience with that?
any help will be thankful

It sounds like you are having the same problem I had (I did a how to on this) mine ended up being the brain module in the rear had went nuts

I didn't know mine had failed till my mom asked me why it was throwing out ice cold air when the temp was set to 90(that was NOT FUN) women hate being cold in winter and my mom and grandma was in the back seat and both complained the whole trip
It costed me around 100 for the module and 130 something for the Actuator