: All you people with white cars

Mistercoffee2
03-27-13, 11:11 PM
I just got a sample pack of 3M Scotchprint Wrap Film and the Carbon Fiber White is beautiful. Has anyone used it? You can get enough to do the mirrors (2-12"X12") on ebay for less them $20. I ordered enough Carbon Fiber Black to do my Rear bumper insert, the mirrors and the fog light bezels and the front splitter when I decide on one. I'm going to do it myself so wish me luck.

Check it out on Youtube. search 3M 1080 Carbon Fiber Wrap.

Dano636
03-28-13, 06:30 PM
I don't have a white car but i wrapped my mirrors... you are gona need more that 12"x12".
It was a bitch to do

Dano636
03-28-13, 06:32 PM
pic looks funny cause its cropped and shrunk to upload but it looks sick and bugs don't stick to it like paint.
Def get 3M adhesion promoter for the inside lip behind the mirror or it will peel up a little after a couple weeks

Mistercoffee2
03-28-13, 07:02 PM
All the colors look great. I just thought the White Carbon Fiber was stunning. My car is black so I will not be using and white.

What size would you recommend for a mirror? Yours look great. I got 2' X 5' to start and will do the rear insert on the CTS-V bumper I put on my CTS. If that goes well I will do the mirrors.

Thanks for the tip on Adhesion Promoter.