: 2014 CTS VSPORT Announced

Snake Enterprises
03-26-13, 08:35 PM
So the Twin Turbo 3.6 will only be available in what is being called the CTS VSport. I don't know how I feel about that, but it just means that it'll be a lot more money lol.

jeffc83
03-26-13, 08:37 PM
So the Twin Turbo 3.6 will only be available in what is being called the CTS VSport. I don't know how I feel about that, but it just means that it'll be a lot more money lol.

I thought that too. At least it's 500 pounds lighter!

Snake Enterprises
03-26-13, 08:40 PM
I would love to just drop one of these TT3.6L in my 2005. I wonder....

popacork
03-26-13, 08:54 PM
Great that the CTS is lighter...I expected rear legroom to increase, but apparently not to happen.

250motorsportz
03-26-13, 11:46 PM
I sure as hell hope they offer that TT 3.6L in an AWD setup. That's the only thing that held me back from buying a 2nd gen V. I need my AWD up here in Canada! Seeing how Mercedes is bringing out their E63 S 4matic(AWD in MB terms), my next vehicle choice will be a long and hard decision...however I am very loyal to Cadillac, I just hope they can keep up.

gohawks63
03-26-13, 11:54 PM
I sure as hell hope they offer that TT 3.6L in an AWD setup. That's the only thing that held me back from buying a 2nd gen V. I need my AWD up here in Canada! Seeing how Mercedes is bringing out their E63 S 4matic(AWD in MB terms), my next vehicle choice will be a long and hard decision...however I am very loyal to Cadillac, I just hope they can keep up.

I believe I read that the TT 3.6L will come only in RWD.

exesivefire
03-27-13, 12:53 AM
Does this mean the v as we know it is dead?

angelbones
03-27-13, 01:30 AM
So this generation is supposed to compete with the BMW 5 series right? Well I hate to say it, but Bimmer is doing a good job at advertising their 5 series twin turbo 6-cylinder that gets 34 mpg. Will the new CTS get that and in a TT V6? I hope so, but I'm dubious.

CadillacAsAlways
03-27-13, 01:55 AM

No, thank god. The CTS Vsport will be like the 5-series M-sport. (Which as we know, the 5-series M-sport and an M5 are two very different things)

The Vsport, like an M-sport, will be a pumped up version of the base model with extra power, maybe some tighter suspension (I'm assuming magnetic ride control will be offered) and a collection of various other gizmos that the actual Vs or Ms receive, including perhaps a few cosmetic changes. (Think how the 06-07 Sport CTS's got V rockers....bits and pieces of a V but not at all the whole deal cosmetically).

Then, there will be the actual CTS-V, just like there is the actual M5. That one I'm sure will have a V8 making around 600hp, 0-60 hopefully under 4 seconds and HOPEFULLY with a manual offered on it. None of these base CTS's, even the Vsport, will have manuals....

JimmyH
03-27-13, 02:04 PM
V sport :nono:

Let's just copy ze Germans on everything. Come on GM.

atssponge
03-27-13, 02:41 PM
This is very interesting to say the least. I will reserve judgement until after the auto eight is reviewed, but it has be a stout unit. With head room, it must be at least 500 ft lb rated. This car will be a tuners dream if they over built it. My goodness. I still prefer a manual option. I hope but doubt the ATS Vsport will have one.

cmjohnson
03-27-13, 09:36 PM
V sport :nono:

Let's just copy ze Germans on everything. Come on GM.

Usually you have to learn from the best, and get up to their level, before you can surpass them. Copying excellence is an important learning step toward achieving superiority.

What really impresses me most is that Cadillac is so dedicated to making world class luxury performance cars when the American driver is so radically different from the European driver.

Europe has a larger share of "driving enthusiasts" and roads suitable for fun driving than America. America has a far more utilitarian road network, built for the purpose of getting from
point A to point B in the shortest time via the straightest path. And our average American drivers see their cars as transportation FAR more often than they seem them as a recreational item.
In no small part because we don't have very many fun roads to drive on like in Europe.

We who care about performance, power, and handling are NOT the majority segment of the American driving population. Far from it. We're a niche market.

I'm just happy that we have some manufacturers that cater to it, Cadillac being the leader in it. Which 15 years ago would have sounded like a fantasy out of a delusional mind.
Back then, the words "Cadillac" and "performance" and "handling" were words that were never used together in the same sentence.

JimmyH
03-27-13, 10:11 PM
You're assuming BMW is excellence. I call it sauerkraut.

DG2
03-27-13, 11:51 PM
So this generation is supposed to compete with the BMW 5 series right? Well I hate to say it, but Bimmer is doing a good job at advertising their 5 series twin turbo 6-cylinder that gets 34 mpg. Will the new CTS get that and in a TT V6? I hope so, but I'm dubious.

Honestly , does anyone buying a 400hp high performance car really give a rats rear end what the mpg is !? No

angelbones
03-28-13, 01:59 AM
As Cadillac enthusiasts, we are going to be biased. The point I was making about the mpg is that when buyers are comparing, if they see 25/34 for a BMW and 18/27 for a Cadillac, even those looking for performance would ALSO want better mileage. Additionally, don't get me wrong, the reason I didn't buy a BMW is because I think they are mostly boring compared to my coupe, so I, like most of you, don't need to be sold on Cadillac, the general public does need to be sold though, and mpg could be a tipping point.

rayainsw
03-28-13, 08:35 AM
A clarification here:
The 34 MPG highway rating is for the 528i and that now has a 2.0 L 4 cylinder. NOT a TT I6.
[ The TT 6 cylinder is in the 535i EPA rating 20 / 30.
But HP & TQ are 300 & 300. Well below the CTSs TT V6. ]
The TT V6 compares [ HP, TQ ] more nearly to the 550i, a TT 4.4L V8 with 400 HP & 450 TQ and the EPA rating for the 550i automatic is exactly the same as the [ estimated ] Vsport TT V6s rating = 17 / 25.
- Ray
Would love a 34 MPG rating for the TT V6, but.....

JimmyH
03-28-13, 02:36 PM
Honestly , does anyone buying a 400hp high performance car really give a rats rear end what the mpg is !? No

When you are driving one 92 miles per day, like me, then yes. I do.

JimmyH
03-28-13, 02:37 PM

When you are driving one 92 miles per day, like me, then yes. I do.

RippyPartsDept
03-28-13, 02:43 PM
you can say that again

angelbones
03-28-13, 09:51 PM
A clarification here:
The 34 MPG highway rating is for the 528i – and that now has a 2.0 L 4 cylinder. NOT a TT I6.
[ The TT 6 cylinder is in the 535i – EPA rating 20 / 30.
But HP & TQ are 300 & 300. Well below the CTS’s TT V6. ]
The TT V6 compares [ HP, TQ ] more nearly to the 550i, a TT 4.4L V8 with 400 HP & 450 TQ – and the EPA rating for the 550i automatic is exactly the same as the [ estimated ] Vsport TT V6’s rating = 17 / 25.
- Ray
Would love a 34 MPG rating for the TT V6, but.....
Thanks for the clarification. If you listen to their commercial, they don't distinguish between the 528i and 535i, when in one sentence they claim the mpg, and the next they say coming from a twin turbo 6-cylinder. Ah, the power of advertising.

rustybear3
03-28-13, 10:38 PM
These high MPG ratings are achieved by driving 45 mph (Cadillac's words)....can't imagine anyone buying this car with the TT 6 and worrying about far fetched ratings....don't forget, the EPA let the companies run the tests themselves, hoping they will follow their protocols.....right....why bother?....stick with the 2.0T then....

carter's_sts
03-29-13, 01:17 AM
I don't know, Bimmers are pretty dang nice, but too much money for one that isn't tiny. And Caddys are a way better value on the used market

I sure find some Bimmers and MBs tempting though.

You're assuming BMW is excellence. I call it sauerkraut.

DG2
03-29-13, 11:08 AM
I don't know, Bimmers are pretty dang nice, but too much money for one that isn't tiny. And Caddys are a way better value on the used market

I sure find some Bimmers and MBs tempting though.

There time is now up. Nice yes but the new Cadillacs are stunning all around and IMHO Cadillac has restored it's image as the " must have" cars for those in the high end car market. Wonderful comeback and proving yet again never count an American company out !

GooseDaPlaymaker
03-29-13, 12:28 PM
Does anyone think the VSport *PRICE* will be comparable to a 550i, also? Me thinks so, and if my guess is right, I'd be more focused on those numbers besides MPG. Just my opinion/theory...

JimmyH
03-29-13, 12:34 PM
Cadillacs are amazing now. But they are priced that way too now. I loved my first gen CTS, but they have priced me out.

rayainsw
03-29-13, 12:43 PM
Based primarily on the current difference between competing Cadillac and BMW at the next higher level, I do expect the Vsport to be substantially less expensive than a comparably equipped BMW 550i. The current CTS-v starts at about $65K. The M5 starts at closer to $90K.

My GUESS is that a Vsport will be priced in the $55K zip code. The 550i with M Sport and dynamic dampers [ to bring it as close as possible to match the published Vsport equipment ] currently lists for about $67K.

- Ray
Hoping it is no MORE than $55K . .

Does anyone think the VSport *PRICE* will be comparable to a 550i, also? Me thinks so, and if my guess is right, I'd be more focused on those numbers besides MPG. Just my opinion/theory...

CaddyFanFL
03-29-13, 05:11 PM

I do. With todays' technology, there is no need to compromise. The times of "either performance or acceptable MPG" are over. 17/25 is good - but considering its low(er) weight and the fact that it's a V6, the numbers could have been better. 17/25 is about the same as on the current 445HP 750i - considering that this is a V8 at a weight of 4575 lbs(!!!), I wonder why Caddy couldn't do better.

----------

Based primarily on the current difference between competing Cadillac and BMW at the next higher level, I do expect the Vsport to be substantially less expensive than a comparably equipped BMW 550i. The current CTS-v starts at about $65K. The M5 starts at closer to $90K.

My GUESS is that a Vsport will be priced in the $55K zip code. The 550i with M Sport and dynamic dampers [ to bring it as close as possible to match the published Vsport equipment ] currently lists for about $67K.

- Ray
Hoping it is no MORE than $55K . .

That would be a great price - especially when considering what a fully loaded ATS costs.

DG2
03-29-13, 11:55 PM
Cadillacs are amazing now. But they are priced that way too now. I loved my first gen CTS, but they have priced me out.

That was the goal from day one of Cadillac come back. Get back in the game and keep moving up price points fir obvious reasons. That said. Cadillacs still give much more car for far less then the Germans.

CaddyFanFL
03-30-13, 12:47 AM
That said. Cadillacs still give much more car for far less then the Germans.

That's true on an MSRP-basis. But a decent leasing-program on the upcoming CTS will be crucial. In the end, it won't help Cadillac much if their MSRP is $10k lower but the monthly payment on a lease $200 higher compared to a bimmer.

jwbhole
03-30-13, 01:02 AM
BMW has lost their way on high performance. The new M5 is fast but provides a disconnected driving experience with simulated engine noise piped into the cabin. I still have my E39 M5 whose four-cam V8 with 8 velocity stacks sound wonderful and drives great with 70k miles. I've now added a CTS-V Wagon with a M6 and recaros to my garage, and I have to say, aside from the somewhat light steering, it is pretty much flawless, and with only 150 miles on the clock, I haven't even had it over 4000 RPMs. It flat out hauls...and those brakes. They are incredible. Thank you Bob Lutz!

DG2
03-30-13, 01:32 AM
That's true on an MSRP-basis. But a decent leasing-program on the upcoming CTS will be crucial. In the end, it won't help Cadillac much if their MSRP is $10k lower but the monthly payment on a lease $200 higher compared to a bimmer.

That's true but that residual is ultimately controlled by market demand. Hence, more Americans start buying Cadillac over other brands that will increase resale value which should finally allow Caddys to lease out strongly

CaddyFanFL
03-30-13, 01:39 AM
That's true but that residual is ultimately controlled by market demand. Hence, more Americans start buying Cadillac over other brands that will increase resale value which should finally allow Caddys to lease out strongly

If I'm not mistaken, there is already a trend that confirms that on the ATS. The current offers aren't that bad.

DG2
03-30-13, 01:43 AM
If I'm not mistaken, there is already a trend that confirms that on the ATS. The current offers aren't that bad.

Yes. They are getting much beter

IBMike
03-30-13, 02:14 AM
I'd be interested in the compromise between having all the performance of THE V and the better mileage of the Vsport. But given the Vsport will likely cost more than a used 12 (or maybe 13 by the time they actually hit the streets), and the concern over buying a first model year vehicle, which is likley to need a few tweaks before they get it dialed in, I'll stick to looking for a used V.

Since the Vsport has closed the gap between the base CTS & the V2, it'll be interesting to see what they come up with for the V3!

harrysstsv
03-30-13, 07:15 AM
As far as I heard the V3 will have a 6.2 Twin Turbo with 600 hp +

DG2
03-30-13, 07:42 AM

It's 400 plus hp

C&C
03-30-13, 02:42 PM

It's 400 plus hp

Harry is projecting for the V-Series (not the announced V-Sport).

JimmyH
03-30-13, 09:17 PM
That was the goal from day one of Cadillac come back. Get back in the game and keep moving up price points fir obvious reasons. That said. Cadillacs still give much more car for far less then the Germans.

Their goal was to ostracize me?
:D

DG2
03-31-13, 01:12 AM
Their goal was to ostracize me?
:D

Who said anything about Osterichs ? 🐧

JimmyH
03-31-13, 02:55 PM
Point taken.

CaddyFanFL
03-31-13, 03:30 PM

600 HP + is just insane. I mean, I owned high performance vehicles (2006 BMW M5) before - but this is getting out of hand.:thehand:

DG2
03-31-13, 05:02 PM
600 HP + is just insane. I mean, I owned high performance vehicles (2006 BMW M5) before - but this is getting out of hand.:thehand:

So true. My neighbor got rid of his Viper because it was just too much power to drive enjoyably. He sold it and got the Audi A10. Much more usable refined power

JimmyH
03-31-13, 05:06 PM
I "only" have 426 HP. I can't remember the last time I went WOT.

carter's_sts
04-01-13, 12:08 PM
One problem with too much power is finding tires that can handle it. That's a funny problem to have.

I think the manufacturers are doing it because, 1. They can now with DI engines, and 2. To get people like me to want one because I will feel deficient with ONLY 469 HP.

JimmyH
04-01-13, 05:18 PM
Therein lies the problem. With all season tires, I can't go more than half throttle off the line with my Camaro. That's on warm, dry pavement. And with the miles I drive, I am not keeping summer tires on the car. They are way too expensive to be replacing every year.

corvette00
04-02-13, 09:35 AM
Hey Cadillac, V-Sport needs awd

droptopron
04-02-13, 09:02 PM

Does the BMW really get that? I am dubious about that.

JimmyH
04-02-13, 09:18 PM
Yeah, I call BS on that.

DG2
04-02-13, 09:40 PM
BMW does not offer a M5 AWD. I do agree it would be really unique to have a V4 option !!

neuronbob
04-02-13, 11:08 PM
This is a great thread discussing the actual merits of the V sport.

Over in the 2G V forum, there is an open debate about people confusing V-sport and V-series.

It is stoked by the confused going over there and posting about the "new 2014 CTS-V with a 420 hp TT!". Sigh.

I like the idea of a mid-level trim that the V-sport represents. 420 hp 3.6TT should respond nicely to mods as long as the transmission can handle the extra power. It'll get way better mileage than my V wagon. My only issue with the V sport is the badging. It should be badged "V-sport" rather than a differently stylized "V" from the V-series' "V".

The unwashed masses WILL be confused by the badging.

Luckily, enthusiasts like us won't be. Regardless, I'll likely be test-driving it....or at least borrowing one when I'm in the dealer for service. Should be fun to drive! Too bad there's no manual option.

corvette00
04-03-13, 10:49 AM
I never understood when Cadillac discontinued the STS V they did not offer a V appearance package on the N* STS instead of everybody rushing out to buy E&G grills. The V cars are awsome, but not very practical in the north.

carter's_sts
04-03-13, 12:38 PM
Very true. It seems like they just gave up on the STS, which is too bad. It's a great car. I know it wasn't selling that well and the CTS was, but they should have tried some updates to it and tried some different price points with different packages.

I never understood when Cadillac discontinued the STS V they did not offer a V appearance package on the N* STS instead of everybody rushing out to buy E&G grills. The V cars are awsome, but not very practical in the north.

RippyPartsDept
04-03-13, 01:42 PM
remember GM was going bankrupt at the time?
(or coming out of bankruptcy)
i think that had something to do with it

carter's_sts
04-03-13, 02:24 PM
Yeah, good point. They should have used some Government Motors money to put into revising the STS......ha ha.

RippyPartsDept
04-03-13, 02:37 PM
but that was my point ... they had to cut their losses and move on forward with projects that were going to be winners
(while the STS and STS-V were great cars they were not winners)

it's a shame for sure, but that's just how it happened

carter's_sts
04-03-13, 03:13 PM
Point well taken. I was kidding about the bail out money thing.

JimmyH
04-03-13, 04:25 PM
Because the STS is more or less just a rear drive DTS. And the STS-V, besides straight-line acceleration, lacked any real performance. And from a practical standpoint, it was just a CTS with a few more inches of rear legroom. Once the second gen CTS hit the market, there was really nothing to convince either consumer or enthusiast to buy an STS over a CTS.

Now with the ATS, CTS and XTS, they have most of the bases covered. Once their full size rear driver hits the market, they will have a complete lineup. Even if it is an expensive one.

RippyPartsDept
04-03-13, 04:48 PM
good way to put it jimmy

DG2
04-03-13, 05:07 PM
Very true. It seems like they just gave up on the STS, which is too bad. It's a great car. I know it wasn't selling that well and the CTS was, but they should have tried some updates to it and tried some different price points with different packages.

I own 05 STS and was original owner. While a great car (188,000 miles ) I can see why GM did what they had to. They needed a bigger car and Sts way to close to CTS in size etc. I personally think the XTS is going be changed up once new flagship arrives in 2015 or '16. It could keep the XTS name ( not a bad idea ) but it will be totally different.

droptopron
04-03-13, 06:04 PM
I like the idea of a mid-level trim that the V-sport represents. 420 hp 3.6TT should respond nicely to mods as long as the transmission can handle the extra power.

It's needed in this class. Its just way too much of a jump from the 3.6 naturally aspirated to the V. Mercedes has the 550 in between the 350 and the AMG. I like that Caddy is going this route. I wondered if they would go with a destroked LS engine of around 5.5 litre.

JimmyH
04-03-13, 06:20 PM
I think GM knows they can't really play in this class anymore with pushrod engines. Which is why I am anxious to see what they do with the real V-series cars. I would be perfectly happy with an LT1 powered ATS-V, but those who are cross shopping the M3 would look at that as an antiquated dinosaur. They would be wrong, but that is still how they will see it. I am guessing at a tuned version of this engine, about 450-470 bhp. The real question is if they will keep on with the LSA in the CTS-V, or if they have something entirely new up their sleeve.

Bigplay
04-03-13, 06:35 PM
Hey Cadillac, V-Sport needs awd
I would also love to see this as well.

DG2
04-03-13, 07:28 PM
I think GM knows they can't really play in this class anymore with pushrod engines. Which is why I am anxious to see what they do with the real V-series cars. I would be perfectly happy with an LT1 powered ATS-V, but those who are cross shopping the M3 would look at that as an antiquated dinosaur. They would be wrong, but that is still how they will see it. I am guessing at a tuned version of this engine, about 450-470 bhp. The real question is if they will keep on with the LSA in the CTS-V, or if they have something entirely new up their sleeve.

🇺🇸🇺🇸. The new Corvette V8 engine will be the next V Series engine.

corvette00
04-04-13, 09:13 AM
I would be happy with an awd twin turbo CTS. The awd n* sts was a great drivers and could not be classified as a DTS.

Harry_Wild
04-05-13, 02:13 PM

No! Cadillac had to fill the gap with the V-Sport. It like the Audi line: "A", "S", "RS". In Cadillac it will be: CTS, CTS V-Sport, CTS-V.

The CTS-V is suppose to come with a twin-turbo V8 is the rumor but it could be the Corvette 6.2L Engine in the new C7!

baabootoo
04-21-13, 02:01 PM
I'm new on this board, but will the V-Sport still have folding rear seats? I LOVED that feature and miss it a lot in mine now.

arw1510
04-26-13, 09:45 AM
I'm new on this board, but will the V-Sport still have folding rear seats? I LOVED that feature and miss it a lot in mine now.

What do you have now that doesn't have folding seats?

neuronbob
04-26-13, 03:06 PM
^^^^^
Automobile(s): Blue/Titanium 2009 V Auto

The V-series sedans don't have folding seats.

baabootoo
04-29-13, 12:00 PM
What do you have now that doesn't have folding seats?

I had the Pontiac GXP that had them. I thought that the standard CTS had them too. Best thing that they ever did to cars so you don't have to get a wagon.

Looney100
07-12-13, 01:15 AM
I hope I'm wrong, but I'm doubtful on the likelihood of a next-gen CTS-V with 500+ HP. Here's what makes me fearful:

1) The V-sport monicker dilutes the value of the "V" branding and makes it confusing. They can't sell a CTS-V alongside a V-Sport without confusing the hell out of customers.

2) The pricing announced for the V-Sport of a $59K base price puts it too close to the current V pricing. If they try and slot another model above the V-Sport, you're looking at an $80K car, which is getting awfully close to M5 and E63 territory, and I don't think the marketplace will support that.

3)What caddy has done with the V looks eerily similar to what Lexus did with the IS-F - which has been killed off: They launched a next gen chassis, but kept the IS-F for another year on the old chassis, while creating a bunch of "F-Sport" models without the power of the -F, then killed the IS-F.

I'd love to see a CTS-V with 500+ HP, and a decent auto tranny/DCT so I could avoid wasting the extra coin on an E63, but I'm doubtful.

TrimThis
07-13-13, 02:36 PM
I doubt there will be another pure "V" badge now. Cadillac proved their point with the V and are done with the HP race for awhile. Also holding the "ring" record for a time showed that they had a car to go with the power. Congratulations Cadillac! Their focus now will be a car with just enough HP to make it interesting. V power was over the top for a everyday luxury sedan. I'd bet sedan sales will be much stronger with the TT over Vpower. The V was more of a toy, the Sport will be more of a daily driver. If the Sport will run out at 170, what would be the reason to build another V? Does anyone need a 200mph 4dr? I'll be test driving one for sure.

Ramv
07-16-13, 12:20 AM
M5 and AMG suggest that a V will exist....

JimmyH
07-16-13, 02:49 PM
You are dreaming if you think Cadillac will cancel the CTS-V.

3rd gen will carry on with ~580 hp, and a reduction in weight will improve performance over 2nd gen. My guess is about 3800-3900 lbs. A 400-500 lbs weight drop.

DPL
08-11-13, 02:43 PM
I think Looney might be onto something - as much as a hate to think it.

mberisha
08-19-13, 09:40 AM
^^^yeah....that.....

rsingl
08-20-13, 10:21 AM
I think the true V in addition to the V sport will be in the line for quite awhile. It sounds like a V version of the ATS will soon be introduced and the CTS will certainly get a new "true V" version as the leading sport sedan of the brand. In the meantime the old style CTS sedan and coupe continue for 2014 in V trim.

The V sport fits nicely between the 321 HP 3.6 and a yet to be named likely forced induction V8 for the third generation. The V sport package has confused some automotive journalists who rave about the price reduction for the 2014 V.

I am just about sold on a V sport to replace my 08 CTS 3.6 but the Cadillac option packaging really irritates me. I don't like or want the automatic braking and a few other items included in the 3.6TT premium trim but it appears the sunroof will not be available as an option in the only other 3.6TT trim level. The CTS will remain my daily driver, I am buying a Corvette C7 for fun summer drives and with that in mind it is irritating as hell to be forced to get summer only tires for the V sport and this is especially ludicrous for a vehicle that has at minimum standard heated front seats and steering wheel. If I take delivery in spring I guess I can wear out the summer tires by fall but otherwise I guess it can go directly from the dealer to a tire store for suitable midwestern winter tires. I considered a BMW 335i before I bought the 08 CTS and will probably visit the BMW dealer again just to see which available package comes closest to what I really want.

rayainsw
08-20-13, 10:35 AM
I agree that [ equipment-wise ] the V Sport sounds like it slots neatly
between the 'regular' 3.6L V6 and the V, whenever that is released.
The price point just is not justified, for me.
Agree about the sunroof issue.
BTW: I am about to turn in a leased 335iS.
The V Sport sounds like it would have been
a suitable replacement, at a substantially
lower price point - and with the sunroof issue
resolved.
- Ray
Will miss the BMW....

V-Love
09-27-13, 09:27 PM
V-Sport is it. I hear no more V8's in anything but Vettes. There is no V3. Cadillac is blowing it. How many people will really buy a VS? I wish they would stick with naturally aspirated V8's(like the racecar).

RippyPartsDept
09-28-13, 11:26 AM
I hear no more V8's in anything but Vettes. There is no V3. Cadillac is blowing it.

source?

If I was a betting man I'd offer you a wager that you're wrong

V-Love
09-29-13, 12:34 AM
A little bird told me. I forget where I heard it but I heard it a couple times. I hope I am wrong. The V-Sport really made me believe it. I'd bet a 6-pack.

JimmyH
09-29-13, 02:18 PM
I really dont think they would be selling the old ctsv alongside the vsport if it wasnt selling well. And they arent going to cancel it if its selling. I would be really surprised if there is no 3rd gen v.