: anyone ever had a good experience with D3?

turbo2.0
03-26-13, 06:38 PM
it seems like I have been hearing that their intake system would be ready to ship by the end of the week for over 6 weeks, and now they refuse to even talk to me about it more that just say it isn't ready for release. It doesn't make any sense that they showed an intake system on their car at SEMA back in November but still don't have a product ready for shipment by April.

hood101010
03-26-13, 08:01 PM
I purchased wheels from them and they were incredibly helpful. I am too a little frustrated as I patiently wait for their suspension options. I empasize patiently. In their defense no one else has come to market with options either. It doesn't make the wait any less agonizing. A little too zealous to announce some of their intentions I believe. I have faith and admittedly check their site every day for updates with fingers crossed.

Stevo Supremo
03-26-13, 08:50 PM
yeah I agree^ I'm waiting with some patience for an intake... Although I do wonder how long it takes to make a pipe with a cone and a MAF bung..probably not more than a month..

But... It is true that nobody else has one either, so gotta cut'em some slack I suppose.. if I had a pipe bender and a welder I'd probably just make my own lol

turbo2.0
03-26-13, 08:57 PM
I've given up on them, after dealing with Pfadt this weekend I am excited to work with them exclusively.

Stevo Supremo
03-26-13, 09:33 PM
Well I'm buying an intake off whoEVER has one available first

Dblhelx
03-27-13, 02:45 AM
Been promised twice they would call back. Bowen off both times.

turbo2.0
03-27-13, 09:10 AM
I purchased wheels from them and they were incredibly helpful. I am too a little frustrated as I patiently wait for their suspension options. I empasize patiently. In their defense no one else has come to market with options either. It doesn't make the wait any less agonizing. A little too zealous to announce some of their intentions I believe. I have faith and admittedly check their site every day for updates with fingers crossed.

You also have to keep in mind that GM gave them the ATS that they have, I can't think of a good excuse why they wouldn't be the first on the market.