: Brand new 2.0T Standard!

Bryce2.0T
03-26-13, 04:58 PM
Just picked it up yesterday. Sold my old 2005 Cobalt SS for this Caddy and ABSOLUTELY love it so far!
2.0T Standard
Moonroof
Heated seats
Going to be dipping the wheels, badges and grille next week!

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-26-13, 05:18 PM
Congratulations on your new ride, Bryce! (And thanks for the wonderful pics!) If you have any questions on your Cadillac or would like a copy of its build sheet, etc., don't hesitate to send us a private message.

Welcome to the forum,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

Stevo Supremo
03-26-13, 06:21 PM
welcome man! cobalt looked great! were you on cobaltss.net by chance?

I sold my 2006 SS for my caddy.. looks wise we have identical cars to! mines a manual though, I just couldn't have an automatic lol.

Post pics when you plasti-dip it, wanna see how it looks. How do you like the radio by the way? I have the non cue system and I love it quite frankly. Not as dazzling as the cue, but it functions really nicely.

Are you going to get it trifecta tuned?

Enjoying having RWD? having a car thats not cheap and doesnt clunk and rattle over every bump? HAHA!

Bryce2.0T
03-26-13, 10:04 PM
The build quality was so bad on the Cobalt it made me think twice about GM. But I love it. I have to sit in traffic so I was sick of shifting all the time. My plans are a trifecta tune (leasing.... keeping fingers crossed) maybe a louder BOV and some new 18" wheels for the summer.

Stevo Supremo
03-26-13, 10:33 PM
well the lease return manager wont give 2 shits about the tune (chances are he wont even notice) its the warranty that I'm scared about

and yeah, cobalts build quality was terrifying, even the SS lmfao!!!

I'd love a B.O.V, but theres nothing for these cars yet, and yeah aftermarket black rims are in order!

drsketch
03-27-13, 01:23 AM
No CUE? that is one of the reasons I got this car

Stevo Supremo
03-27-13, 09:22 AM
No CUE? that is one of the reasons I got this car

I didn't bother with cue either.. just not something I HAD to have. Plus, we didn't get an Ipad with Cue systems in Canada either lol