: 1975 cadillac coupe deville value?

96FleetHood
03-26-13, 04:20 PM
I just saw a 1975 coupe deville with 90000 OG miles and clean body with no rust for sale at a local junk yard. Body is clean no dents just needs paint. It's 100 percent complete and the interior is atleast a 9 out of 10. Just wondering what would be a good price to pay and what I can flip it for. by the way it will have a salvage title due to it being sold to a junkyard. Thanks guys

cadillac kevin
03-26-13, 04:28 PM
I just saw a 1975 coupe deville with 90000 OG miles and clean body with no rust for sale at a local junk yard. Body is clean no dents just needs paint. It's 100 percent complete and the interior is atleast a 9 out of 10. Just wondering what would be a good price to pay and what I can flip it for. by the way it will have a salvage title due to it being sold to a junkyard. Thanks guys

If it is in really nice shape and has good tires, brakes, hoses, etc. I'd say it could be worth 2500-5000 with a proper title.

96FleetHood
03-26-13, 04:40 PM
If it is in really nice shape and has good tires, brakes, hoses, etc. I'd say it could be worth 2500-5000 with a proper title. they sell me the caddy for 1650 with a salvage california title. The engine sounded great but wasn't allowed to test drive

jayoldschool
03-26-13, 05:19 PM
Better check into the rules of salvage titles in your state. That will hurt the value (and in some areas, are difficult/impossible to insure). If you aren't buying the car to keep, I would suggest passing.

cadillac kevin
03-26-13, 05:28 PM
they sell me the caddy for 1650 with a salvage california title. The engine sounded great but wasn't allowed to test drive
I bet it won't pass emissions.
If the price were half that, I'd buy it, but at 1650, I'd pass unless it was immaculate. The title will hurt the price big time, and it probably needs 1500+ in work to be a 2500-5k car (that price range is given you could get the title fixed so it wasn't salvage anymore, and the car is in a desirable color scheme)

96FleetHood
03-26-13, 05:39 PM
Yea I figured the price was a little steep for a salvage title. Thanks for the info guys I appreciate it

talismandave
03-26-13, 11:55 PM
I think it would be a good deal were it not for the title. If it were the most optioned out Coupe to be made, with a great upper level interior, in a perfect color combo, might be worth it. Run-of-the-mill decent Cadillac, worth it if you want to part it out? Figure your labor....you bought yourself a minimum wage job.