: 05 Passenger rear window wont work

Kantdrive55
03-26-13, 04:15 PM
Hello, I have a 2005 that the passenger rear window wont roll down or up. Have tried with both the rear door and the drivers door switches and it wont move. Is this the regulator on the window motor most likely? Any help would be appriciated.

the cadillac man
03-26-13, 04:40 PM
Hello, I have a 2005 that the passenger rear window wont roll down or up. Have tried with both the rear door and the drivers door switches and it wont move. Is this the regulator on the window motor most likely? Any help would be appriciated.

Can you hear the relays click if not then its the controls if yes then the regulator is worn

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-26-13, 04:57 PM
Kantdrive55, I realize you're seeking DIY input from other forum members, so I'm glad to see you're already getting replies! If you decide to visit your dealer for service and would like Customer Service to contact them on your behalf at any point, let us know. We're available via private message!

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

YoshiMan
03-27-13, 05:47 PM
Usually with the regulator being busted the window will get stuck in the down/halfway position. My passenger side front window occasionally doesnt work, and i assume it is the motor going bad. Either way, the parts are not too terribly expensive and with a little DIY knowledge, they are not too difficult to change out.