: 2014 Cadillac CTS Leaked

AutoGuide.com
03-24-13, 05:27 PM
http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/wp-content/uploads//2013/03/2014-cadillac-cts-leaked-images-001.jpg

Pictures of the 2014 Cadillac (http://www.autoguide.com/new-cars/cadillac/index.html) CTS just leaked ahead of the carís scheduled debut at the 2013 New York Auto Show.

Predictably, Cadillacís mid-size sedan is adopting the same styling cues as the ATS and XTS. None of the pictures give a full-body view of the car, but noteworthy changes include the tall LED headlights and fog lights you see here.

While the exterior changes shouldnít come as much of a surprise, the CTS looks like itís shaping up to be a much more luxurious vehicle. One of the photos shows the carís interior door panel and hints at that in doing so.

SEE ALSO: 2014 Cadillac CTS Gets 420 HP Twin-Turbo V6 (http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/03/2014-cadillac-cts-gets-420-hp-twin-turbo-v6.html)

While the typical General Motors buttons are still in place, wood, leather and Alcantara inserts are all visible.

GM also announced last week that the CTS will have a twin-turbo V6 under the hood with 420 hp and 430 lb-ft of torque.

See more 2014 Cadillac CTS photos (http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/03/2014-cadillac-cts-images-leak-before-ny-auto-show-debut.html) at AutoGuide.com

Submariner409
03-24-13, 05:37 PM
Take a look at the question concerning establishing a new "2014 CTS" forum and re-naming the current CTS forums. In your Administrative forums.

Cadillac Kid03
03-24-13, 05:54 PM
From that photo it seems to look a lot like the ATS..... Not goood GM. :suspect:

Jesda
03-24-13, 06:14 PM
I like the nose of the ATS. The '14 CTS makes it crisper.

My concern is how this will mesh with the dumpy rear end.

EChas3
03-24-13, 07:53 PM
I like what I see but...

thebigjimsho
03-24-13, 10:05 PM
The front of the CTS looks amsome...

77CDV
03-24-13, 10:28 PM
I'll wait for the full reveal.

ryannel2003
03-24-13, 11:49 PM
I'm in love with what I've seen so far. It's obvious that this car is going to cater to more people outside the US than the current car which is still beautiful, but starting to get stale. Sales will drop but with prices most likely starting at $45k+ it would be difficult for me to pick an A6, 5, or E over something like this. But please GM for the love of God do not but crappy looking plastic inserts on the base models like the current CTS. It's ugly and cheapens the appearance.

I don't really get the fuss over the rear. It looks fine to me and to be honest the current one looks a bit chunky. I don't think any of the current midsize luxury cars have jaw dropping rear ends either, especially the E-Class.

CadillacLuke24
03-25-13, 02:58 PM
From the distance, I dare say it looks like a Sixteen from the rear.

I APPROVE CADILLAC, I APPROVE! :thumbsup:

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-26-13, 11:40 AM
Just wanted to jump in quickly to let you all know I'm going to document this thread URL so the proper GM teams can review your opinions. Thanks for sharing your honest feedback! If you ever have further questions, Customer Service is available via private message.

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

Cadillac Kid03
03-26-13, 11:56 AM
Just wanted to jump in quickly to let you all know I'm going to document this thread URL so the proper GM teams can review your opinions. Thanks for sharing your honest feedback! If you ever have further questions, Customer Service is available via private message.

Katie
Cadillac Customer ServiceKatie i would like to add something. It looks very nice and clean but Cadillac is making all of there cars look a'like and that is the only reason that i dis'like it. Thanks.

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-26-13, 01:27 PM
Katie i would like to add something. It looks very nice and clean but Cadillac is making all of there cars look a'like and that is the only reason that i dis'like it. Thanks.

I'll note that, CadillacKid03! Thank you. And if you have additional comments, don't hesitate to send us a private message anytime.

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

ryannel2003
03-26-13, 05:30 PM
Katie i would like to add something. It looks very nice and clean but Cadillac is making all of there cars look a'like and that is the only reason that i dis'like it. Thanks.

Standard theme across luxury car lines. BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, and Audi cars all have similar styling themes from each other. The only thing I see in the front that resembles other Cadillac's of this CTS is the headlight. The rear has a very similar theme of the ATS and XTS but is a bit more rounded.

Cadillac Kid03
03-26-13, 06:50 PM
Why did my thread merge with this one?

Submariner409
03-26-13, 06:53 PM
Mistake - too many "leaked" photos in one place - Sorry.

2014 CTS belongs in 2014 CTS ............. Camaro is nothing more than chit-chat for the Lounge - I moved the posts back to a second Camaro thread there.

Cadillac Kid03
03-26-13, 07:00 PM
Mistake - too many "leaked" photos in one place - Sorry. 2014 CTS belongs in 2014 CTS ............. Camaro is nothing more than chit-chat.All Good Sub understand completely!

Submariner409
03-26-13, 07:18 PM
All Good Sub understand completely!

Heh, heh ........... ! Itchy trigger finger. :sneaky:

I was looking at your Camaro picture and Karen, looking over my shoulder, said "NO !".

Cadillac Kid03
03-26-13, 07:30 PM
Heh, heh ........... ! Itchy trigger finger. :sneaky:

I was looking at your Camaro picture and Karen, looking over my shoulder, said "NO !".Karen? Like i said man all good haha gave me a good laugh anyway! :D