: Wanted: Front License plate cover for '02 Seville

blancaclaudia
03-23-13, 11:09 PM
I live in a rear plate only state. I would like to buy the type of front plate cover that makes the bumper look smooth and clean. I want a good one. Color is not a big issue but my '02 Seville is diamond white so that color is preferred. If you want to sell yours, call me at 800-760-2729.

JimD
03-23-13, 11:21 PM
I live in a rear plate only state. I would like to buy the type of front plate cover that makes the bumper look smooth and clean. I want a good one. Color is not a big issue but my '02 Seville is diamond white so that color is preferred. If you want to sell yours, call me at 800-760-2729.I have what you are looking for in White Diamond color. I have a picture available (1998 to 2004 Seville bodies all used the same part #).

Send me a private message if you are 'serious'.

blancaclaudia
03-24-13, 06:48 PM
Jim,

Not sure if you received my message.

Price for plate is acceptable.

Could you email picture of front and back of plate.

Payment by money order (your mailing address needed) or I can pay by credit card if you are set up to accept or am open to another suggestion.

Let me know.

Brian Bray

blancaclaudia
03-25-13, 09:52 PM
JimD,

I have sent you two messages in the private messages accepting your offer to sell and have not heard back from you. Did you receive my messages?

Brian Bray