: Rims, meets, shows, rants. (My V this weekend) Sup?

ImEpayne
03-22-13, 01:46 AM
Well just ordered my 5mm spacers so my custom painted STS-V rims will fit! excited for that in about a week. will provide before and after photos.

On another note, Anyone in the Denver area? I go to meets about once a week and I am usually the only Cadillac there. Wondering if there are other junkies out there that want to show some imports up and do some late night cruising. Any good race stories? had a late 90's Camero SS line up on the interstate. 45 Rolling start and got him good. Guess he was all cammed and tuned and got all tudey with me when I told him mine was stock.

Also, I got stuck in a traffic jam on I-70 last weekend. Ended up not passing through Vail area until about 11 PM... It was blizzarding... Could not make it up the hill to the Eisenhower Bridge. Had to get towed up the interstate two miles. $150... Anyone else with similar first world problems?

New to the forum. 2006 CTS-V Stock with stock Corsa. Young and responsibilityless so this summer this car will be upgraded/modded/and driven the way a sports car should. (rev shift bushing probably first on list)

Questions, Comments or Concerns?
Nice to meet you all.

Anyone looking to buy CTS-V rims with better then good tread?

CTSV_Rob
03-22-13, 07:10 PM
Curious to see how they look on your car.

Congrats and welcome to the Forum.

carlson_mn
03-22-13, 07:56 PM
Welcome - what type of tire do you have on there? Got through a lot of snow this winter but didn't climb any mountain grades. You might want some snow tires next season.

UnsafeAtAnySpd
03-23-13, 12:22 AM
Young and responsibilityless so this summer this car will be upgraded/modded/and driven the way a sports car should. (rev shift bushing probably first on list)

On the track? First NASA event is the 6-7th of April at PPIR. nasarockymountain.com

ImEpayne
03-23-13, 01:42 PM
I plan to clock quite a few track hours this summer!

I will have pictures. I think they sent today so hopefully sometime this coming week they will be in.

Here's how they look

UnsafeAtAnySpd
03-23-13, 04:42 PM
Cool, me too. Sign up for the April PPIR event.

ImEpayne
03-23-13, 05:49 PM
Will do.

What kind of Fiero ya got.
Have an '87 GT myself (don't mind the flux capacitor)

UnsafeAtAnySpd
03-23-13, 08:09 PM
I have an 86 that was originally an SE notchback. I haven't really done anything with it for literally years which sucks. That said, it's currently multicolored but has a fastback swap, the 355 style tails, 360 style rear fascia, Stage 2 side scoops, shaved door handles/trim, mustang decklid scoop and 355 style front.