: Lindsay Cadillac Alexandria Va.

RADARB8
03-21-13, 05:48 PM
Lindsay Collision Center
5555 Industrial Dr
Springfield, VA 22151

Yesterday, March 20, 2013, I picked up my Cadillac after it was repaired at the Lindsay Collision Center and I can honestly say that the 2 hr.commute was well worthwhile.

This is just a note to let everyone know how pleased I was with the service at Lindsay Cadillac. Carlos Araya was very professional and conscientious. My repair took longer than expected [ probably due to the difficulty and working mechanics of an XLR roadster's roof ] so Carlos frequently kept me updated, even with pictures, by e-mail of the progress being made which made me feel comfortable.

In this day and age good Car Dealership customer service is often difficult to find, and I feel it is important that it be recognized.

Thank you for your commitment to good customer service. Kudos to the entire Lindsay team and keep up the good work. I will not hesitate to recommend your dealership to all my Cadillac friends, especially the ones on the "Cadillac Members Forum" where I first found out about Lindsay's dedication to honest and quality service repair.

ps: also a special thanks to Joe, James, and Craig
Sincerely,
Mr. Greg O.:thumbsup:

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-22-13, 11:40 AM
Greg O, thank you so much for sharing your feedback! I'm going to document your post where the appropriate GM teams can review it, and please send me a PM if you would like me to document any additional comments about your positive experience.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service