: Cadillac Forums app for BB10?

bwv565
03-21-13, 12:17 PM
I am really enjoying having the app on my Android and iPhone for these forums. I am also an avid BlackBerry Z10 (BB OS10) user and would love to see the same thing available for that platform. Are there any plans for such an app? I bet I'm not the only one who'd be interested.

Thanks.

Submariner409
03-21-13, 03:19 PM
Moved to Site Help Desk for an Admin look-see.

bwv565
03-21-13, 03:34 PM
Thanks, Submariner. I hope this gets some serious consideration.

admin
03-23-13, 02:12 PM
Thank you for the suggestion in regards to the app. I will escalate this to the developers and will keep you updated if anything.

Cheers,
Cayne - Community Support

bwv565
03-23-13, 02:16 PM
Thanks, Cayne!! If they do have something in mind, and would like to have some beta testers along the way, please forward my name over to them. The Android and iPhone versions of your app are really stellar.

bwv565
11-25-13, 03:43 PM
I'd like to revisit this thread. I use a BlackBerry Z10 (BB10) and one of the apps I'd love to have is the CF app, same as the one that's available on iOS and Android. Have your plans changed at all? Thanks, Cayne.

RippyPartsDept
11-25-13, 05:12 PM
Looks like there is a BB10 app...

http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook/playbook-android-apps/?did=14233
(http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook/playbook-android-apps/?did=14233)
remember that there is no specific CF app now... you've got to use the AutoGuide app and then go into the CF boards within

bwv565
11-25-13, 05:16 PM
Thanks Chris. In order to use that you have to sideload it on to your BB. I prefer native BB OS apps. However, with the coming 10.2.1 update to BB10, it'll be easier to sideload the Android apps so maybe I'll try it then. I'm hoping that even with the current state of affairs with BB, that someone might be interested in writing a native BB10 CF app, would be very handy to have.

RippyPartsDept
11-25-13, 05:40 PM
yeah i just noticed that was an android app (since BB10 has that ability, i guess)

i really doubt AutoGuide is going to build (or is working on) a BB10 version ... but you could probably msg "admin" here or find another customer support email address for autoguide and ask through those channels

bwv565
11-25-13, 06:54 PM
Yeah that's a thought. I think people are jumping the BB ship now unfortunately. I love my Z10, it's fast as hell and has all the apps I need for my daily life. I don't buy a phone for the games and camera. I buy it because it's a good phone but if there are the apps, that's fine. I'm just tired of my iPhone. :(

admin
11-26-13, 11:05 AM
Thanks for bringing back up the topic. We do plan to get the AG app available for Blackberry users but there is not ETA when this will happen. Since our app is a branded version of TapaTalk we have to get access from them to make the App available on a new platform.

- dm, community support

bwv565
11-26-13, 11:07 AM
Hi 'dm', that's good to hear. Thank you for your respectful and quick response to my inquiry. Will you update this thread at the time when the app is available? That way I'll receive an automated notification.

admin
11-26-13, 11:31 AM
Hi 'dm', that's good to hear. Thank you for your respectful and quick response to my inquiry. Will you update this thread at the time when the app is available? That way I'll receive an automated notification.

For Sure : )

- dm

bwv565
11-26-13, 12:22 PM
Thanks. Look forward to it. Hopefully BlackBerry will still be around as a company by that time. Cheers.