: Computer Needed

dwight.j.carter
03-21-13, 10:22 AM
Anyone know where I might get a computer for a 1989 Allante ? Mechanic says it needs a new one or to be rebuilt.

MoistCabbage
03-21-13, 10:43 PM
Which computer? PCM?

D Yaros
03-24-13, 12:49 PM
Dick Hussey out of FL is sure to have it.

dwight.j.carter
03-29-13, 01:17 PM
How do I reach him ? I believe it's the ECM that i need.

D Yaros
03-30-13, 10:51 AM
Try google to get his contact info.

MoistCabbage
03-31-13, 10:18 AM
Seriously??? What's the point of posting cryptic answers? If I were to suggest that someone go to Pep Boys for a part, I'd tell them to go to Pep Boys, not to get in touch with Michael Odell. If you know the abswer to a question, either post a complete and helpful response, or don't bother.

Dwight, Dick Hussey is one of the owners of AllanteSource (www.allantesource.com).

D Yaros
04-06-13, 12:33 PM
If, at the time I posted my reply, I had Dick Hussey's address/ph/email in front of me, I would have provided it. Obviously, I did not, and therefore did not furnish the info. I guess my thinking that the person could do a little digging on their own, with a lead, was better than no answer at all. Next time I shall just keep my damn mouth shut!

MoistCabbage
04-06-13, 08:29 PM
Who said anything about providing personal information?

mikel912
04-08-13, 02:44 PM
If you are going to own an Allante, you must be resourceful. Dick Hussey is a person you will become VERY familiar with. He is THE expert on parts and info on Allantes. Without him the cars would not be viable. A simple google of his name will provide the info needed. I have e-mailed, and spoken to him on the phone many times, he is very helpful and gives freely of hi info. I believe his store/ site is Allantesource.

carnut
04-10-13, 11:46 AM
I believe the ECM is generic, meaning its not specific to an Allante. The PROM within it is. Mr Hussey will verify. www.allantesource.com