: Trifecta 20% OFF 03-21-13 - 04-15-13

BNRacing
03-21-13, 11:09 AM
You read right! Now through 04/15/13 and available exclusively at www.badnewsracing.net, all Trifecta tunes are 20% off! :thumbsup:

Pdabs
03-22-13, 05:33 AM
Throw the cable in for free :) ?

Never hurts to try!!!

Jagillac
03-22-13, 11:00 AM
I agree! Ill buy it for sure then! Haha or the icolator :-P

6.2/3.6
03-22-13, 11:36 AM
How about I buy the tune, throttle body, iceolater and you throw in the cable. Also if you have the dual stage rx catch can I will purchase that also.

Pdabs
03-22-13, 08:02 PM
How about I buy the tune, throttle body, iceolater and you throw in the cable. Also if you have the dual stage rx catch can I will purchase that also.

Poor negotiating skills... You're supposed to talk him down... Not up..... Lol

Dano636
04-05-13, 08:42 AM
You read right! Now through 04/15/13 and available exclusively at www.badnewsracing.net, all Trifecta tunes are 20% off! :thumbsup:

I ordered the tune, got the email with files, install files and drivers were like 3 revisions old and would not work with my car on the RED cable, got newer drivers and EZflash file still wont talk with car, contacted you on your website for help and STILL no reply and you have no phone number???

BNRacing
04-06-13, 03:14 PM
I ordered the tune, got the email with files, install files and drivers were like 3 revisions old and would not work with my car on the RED cable, got newer drivers and EZflash file still wont talk with car, contacted you on your website for help and STILL no reply and you have no phone number???

Email me the ezflash0.tpl, ezflash1.tpl, etc files please

Dano636
04-08-13, 07:27 PM
Email me the ezflash0.tpl, ezflash1.tpl, etc files please

Tried again and sent the most resent files today...

BNRacing
04-09-13, 01:29 AM
Got them and sent them to trifecta. I don't see any other emails from you or any voicemails on our box... Sorry if it seems like we were ignoring you. Hopefully ill have something for you tomorrow

ajazolino
04-09-13, 07:47 AM
Download the new EZFLASH.

http://badnewsracing.net/ezflash/EZFlash.exe

BNRacing
04-09-13, 01:56 PM
We figured out what the problem is- he's not using a Trifecta cable, but the same hardware without our custom firmware on it so it won't work. I've let him know he needs to buy a Trifecta cable for it to work.

Dano636
04-09-13, 02:16 PM
Got them and sent them to trifecta. I don't see any other emails from you or any voicemails on our box... Sorry if it seems like we were ignoring you. Hopefully ill have something for you tomorrow

Used your contact us page on your website

----------

We figured out what the problem is- he's not using a Trifecta cable, but the same hardware without our custom firmware on it so it won't work. I've let him know he needs to buy a Trifecta cable for it to work.

I have a Scan Tool Red OBD Link SX cable that I purchased previously to pull codes from CTS and it looks identical to what you sell, did you guys have to change the pin out?

----------

Got an email...
looks like my first letter through the "contact us" page got marked as "taken care of".
Mistakes happen, willing to give BNR another chance

ajazolino
04-11-13, 12:48 AM
As far as I know, the trifecta cable has read and write capabilities where as the cable you have may only be able to read and not write

BNRacing
04-14-13, 05:13 PM
Sale ends in less than a day get em while they're hot!