: All weather mats

JoeyCts
03-19-13, 09:11 PM
I have a ATS now but had purchased all weather mats for my CTS . They look great but my biggest problem was that they did not click into the factory mat holder.. So my mat would slide up when I was driving...(terrible) Do the new ATS Mats snap into the factory clip to hold the rubber mats in place?

Thanks Joey

rustybear3
03-19-13, 09:41 PM
I have a ATS now but had purchased all weather mats for my CTS . They look great but my biggest problem was that they did not click into the factory mat holder.. So my mat would slide up when I was driving...(terrible) Do the new ATS Mats snap into the factory clip to hold the rubber mats in place?

Thanks Joey

The ATS weather mats are a perfect fit....snap into place and don't move a bit!

Bertha D Blues
03-20-13, 08:04 AM
The ATS weather mats are a perfect fit....snap into place and don't move a bit!
I agree with rustybear3. The fit of the all-weather trunk mat is too good in my opinion. It could use a notch or relief to allow easier (finger) access to the trunk's lower compartment.

mikesul
03-20-13, 09:41 AM
All weather has two snap points to keep them in place.

Stevo Supremo
03-20-13, 09:43 AM
I want weather tech matts for this, had them in my cobalt.. they fit like a glove, looked good and kept all the water/dirt/snow/salt contained

danscrim
03-21-13, 08:15 AM
Yup. They snap-in and fit perfectly. And look great!

mikesul
03-21-13, 09:56 AM
Off the subject, but I ordered a set of Lloyd's mats for the front area of my ATS. They sent me the wrong color, light gray. I called the supplier and they said keep them and we will send the right color (black) for only shipping charge.

Bottom line, the first person to reply can have these light gray mats for what the shipping cost to you is. Send zip code and I will let you know what that cost is. These are almost $90 mats

unclemoose
03-22-13, 08:39 AM
I got the all weather mats when I got my CUE update. They are great and don't move when I shift like the stock fabric ones. My original mat was always pushed up after driving my manual.

Blk99vett
03-22-13, 02:19 PM
The all weather mats snap into place, look good, don't move around....but...they allow water/salt to drip off onto your carpet. I took about an hour scrubbing and cleaning the dried up salt on both the driver and passenger side floors after a couple months of Michigan winter driving. A lot of the salt was accumulated in the nooks near the accelerator and on the elevated runs of carpet on both sides of the mats. The floors cleaned up nicely using a brush. It looks like I may have to do this more often next winter to prevent any excessive buildup. I already paid for these stock rubber mats and don't care to purchase a different brand, even if the different brand may work slightly better. My point...don't expect these mats to keep your carpets pristine...but they do a fair job and look good.

CarolinaCaddy
03-22-13, 02:27 PM
I looked at Weathertech for the floor liner so that everything stayed on the mat and not the carpet. Sadly they don't offer them for the ATS yet. However, you can go to their website and put in a request. I guess they will produce them if they get enough requests. If they don't produce them soon I will just get the all weather stock mats for the ATS.