View Full Version : 1968 seville convertible need help

03-19-13, 02:48 PM
Hey guys, i just bought a top boot cover for my ride, the boot seems to fit half decent but it looks like there should be some type of channel or something on the back of the seat to hold the boot in place, anyone know what its called or where to get one ? thanks

03-19-13, 05:00 PM
There should be snap fasteners on the boot that snap onto studs on the rear of the seat back. The sides fasten to studs on the quarter panel and the plastic bead slips under the bright beltline moulding.

03-19-13, 05:07 PM
thanks , but mine is a little different, mine has the snaps all the way around and the boot slides into a channel that attaches to the back of the seat. I found a site called topsdown and they sell the peice , its called a convertible top boot slide , about $100 bucks delivered thanks