: Pictures of painted factory front grilles...

shudog
03-19-13, 12:06 PM
Looking for pictures of any cars with factory front grilles painted. I remember seeing one I really liked on a black car with the horizontal bars painted black to match, looked really good. Tried searching & can't find it. Searching for "grilles" returns way too many search results.

Thanks

shudog
03-19-13, 01:51 PM
Come on, somebody's got this, send me a link to a thread or a username to search for, thanks!

TrimThis
03-19-13, 04:17 PM
Page 18 under More Black

arw1510
03-19-13, 09:40 PM
Looking for pictures of any cars with factory front grilles painted. I remember seeing one I really liked on a black car with the horizontal bars painted black to match, looked really good. Tried searching & can't find it. Searching for "grilles" returns way too many search results.

Thanks

What year in yours? I painted the grey on my 12 grill black to match the car. I'll see if I can get a pic up soon

Pluto3
03-19-13, 09:44 PM
I forgot who's car this is but I love the way they had their grille painted....maybe this is an idea for ya.

shudog
03-20-13, 03:44 PM
Yup, that's what I wanted. Only the vertical bars showing, the horizontal and mesh painted black. I dig it. Very unique, but also looks like it should've come from the factory that way.

arw1510
03-20-13, 05:54 PM
Yup, that's what I wanted. Only the vertical bars showing, the horizontal and mesh painted black. I dig it. Very unique, but also looks like it should've come from the factory that way.

Right, thats why i was asking what year, on my 12 I painted it black, but my vertical chrome bars run the whole length, dont have any breaks int hem