: MGO Caliper Covers

eborunda
03-18-13, 05:29 PM
Hello everyone, im about to throw a set of caliper covers on my white CTS, but i really like how Black or Silver look on the car. does anyone have pictures of a CTS Sedan with caliper covers ? my car has a set of vossen cv2 silver rims so.... not sure if i should go silver with black print or black with silver print.

thanx people

eborunda
03-18-13, 07:36 PM
Hello everyone, im about to throw a set of caliper covers on my white CTS, but i really like how Black or Silver look on the car. does anyone have pictures of a CTS Sedan with caliper covers ? my car has a set of vossen cv2 silver rims so.... not sure if i should go silver with black print or black with silver print.

thanx people

Meant MGP.

arw1510
03-18-13, 08:10 PM
What brake package do you have? I may have a set of ones that I can send your way

eborunda
03-18-13, 08:45 PM
What brake package do you have? I may have a set of ones that I can send your way

I meant MGP i have j55 brake system

arw1510
03-19-13, 04:55 AM
I should have a set of black with the silver lettering around. I'll check tomorrow but that should at least give you the first hand look to see if you like them

Hemmissey
03-19-13, 12:41 PM
That actually looks good

TrimThis
03-19-13, 02:38 PM
Page 16 under MGP Covers ON Page 18 More Black

krenzema
03-19-13, 03:45 PM
I purchased red MGP caliper covers for my 2011 Coupe and the fronts went on no problem. I tried two sets of clips on the rear with no luck. The tech who tried installing them (no jack or lug wrench in the coupes) said the clips were not long enough for the rear calipers. Now, MGP wants photos of the calipers inplace, so they can see why the clips don't fit. Rather than paying the shop to pull the wheel and take the pictures, I am going to barrow a jack and do it myself. Love the red calipers upfront... hopefully I can resolve the rear issue.

arw1510
03-19-13, 09:38 PM
I purchased red MGP caliper covers for my 2011 Coupe and the fronts went on no problem. I tried two sets of clips on the rear with no luck. The tech who tried installing them (no jack or lug wrench in the coupes) said the clips were not long enough for the rear calipers. Now, MGP wants photos of the calipers inplace, so they can see why the clips don't fit. Rather than paying the shop to pull the wheel and take the pictures, I am going to barrow a jack and do it myself. Love the red calipers upfront... hopefully I can resolve the rear issue.

I went through the same thing with them but they blamed it on gm changing their caliper bracket design mid production so they just replaced my rear sets for me and they have been looking good ever since

krenzema
03-19-13, 11:19 PM
I went through the same thing with them but they blamed it on gm changing their caliper bracket design mid production so they just replaced my rear sets for me and they have been looking good ever since

Do you know who you talked to at MGP? I need the same assistance. Did you have to take pictures of the installation problem?

arw1510
03-20-13, 07:52 AM
Do you know who you talked to at MGP? I need the same assistance. Did you have to take pictures of the installation problem?

I want to say the name Mike rings a bell. Had to take pictures of how they didn't fit right on the back. I think they said the issue was with the j55 brake package