: For Sale 4th Row Jump Seat - Escalade ESV, Suburban, Yukon XL

bro_hof
03-18-13, 11:49 AM
Up for sale is a 4th row single jump seat that was used in my 08 Cadillac Escalade ESV. It was manufactured by Little Passenger Seats (littlepassengerseats.com) If you are not familiar with these seats, they are easily installed in the rear cargo area of your 07-13 Escalade ESV, Suburban, or Yukon XL and can face side or rear of the vehicle(drill only 3 holes in floor). This is for a single seat leather package, with the black ebony perforated leather to perfectly match your factory leather, and includes a built in 3 point shoulder and lap belt. I paid $760 shipped for this seat 2 years ago, we installed the seat only when it was needed (less than 5 times since we got it), and has sat in my climate controlled garage when it was not in use. It is in virtually perfect condition and has no visible problems in the fit or finish of the seat. The seat bottom folds up when it's not in use so it takes up very little room in the rear of your vehicle. All mounting brackets and hardware are included as well. If you order one from LPS it will take 2-3 months for you to get it, so here's your chance to get a good as new one for a better price and a lot faster!

ASKING $600 shipped to the lower 48 states. I will take it to the UPS store and have it professionally packaged to the buyer and send it out within one business day.

bro_hof
03-20-13, 10:34 AM
Dropping price to $500 shipped, need it out of my garage!

nschader
04-25-13, 02:05 AM
Do you still have it?