: Passenger rear lights out

carlmcad
03-18-13, 09:23 AM
All of the passenger side rear lights are out on my '04 Escalade. The front and mirror lights work. I have changed all of the bulbs and no change. They don't come on even when you lock or unlock the car. Is there a fuse or a relay that controls the lights on the passenger rear or should I be looking for a broken wire? Thanks for the help.

carlmcad
03-19-13, 10:06 AM
I did some searching and found the problem. On the inside of the rear fender is a terminal block where all of the rear wiring plugs into. There was so much dirt that it had dislodged the plug for the passenger side tail lights. Took all of the plugs off cleaned up the mess and plugged it back together and all is good.

the cadillac man
03-19-13, 12:03 PM
I did some searching and found the problem. On the inside of the rear fender is a terminal block where all of the rear wiring plugs into. There was so much dirt that it had dislodged the plug for the passenger side tail lights. Took all of the plugs off cleaned up the mess and plugged it back together and all is good.

Yea that is a common thing with these trucks(kinda wish they didn't put that there)