: Toyota Matrix - funny

carter's_sts
03-17-13, 11:02 PM
Tonight some Dip Sh-- in a Toyota Matrix was driving like a maniac. Got beside him at the left turn onto the highway on ramp. I had the wider turn radius, but left him in the dust.

He was so mad that once I backed off on the highway and he caught up many seconds later, he was going about 90 in a 65.

Ha ha ha ha......still laughing at that fool.

Ludacrisvp
03-19-13, 02:50 PM
Don't even need the V to do this...

carter's_sts
03-19-13, 05:56 PM
True, but the gap made him madder.

wake
03-22-13, 01:39 PM
Don't even need the V to do this...

True, but I imagine it makes it more fun. LOL!

I remember when the first stupid F&F movie came out, I couldn't go anywhere in L.A. without some joker in an import thinking we were in the movie. It didn't matter whether I was in the Corvette or the Eldorado, they challenged every car they saw at the stoplight.

One kid I played with and let him keep up while out in the Corvette running up to the 50 mph speed limit. He thought he kept up pretty well until I told him I was shifting at 3000 rpm when we stopped at the next light.

Then one day I had quite a laugh along with the folks in the tire/performance shop in town. A kid came in looking for the 50hp CAI, he got pretty upset when the guys behind the counter started laughing at him. He showed us though, leaving the shop we heard him proving his car's manhood.

ZIIIINNNGGGG! ZIIINNNNNNGGGG! ZIIINNNNNG! Squeek! Faaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhht... Faaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhht... Faaaaaaaaahhhhhhht... As he disappeared from sight in what seemed to take half a minute. LOL.