: Anyone close to Phiily want to help me do my motor mounts.

V for victory
03-17-13, 08:21 PM
Like it says above, want to change out my mm, have the blue RS. When I rev up the motor it feels and looks pike their is a loose tiger under the hood, haha. Enough of the self amusement. Who has already done them and wants to give a brother some help.

tommy compton
03-18-13, 12:44 PM
Anybody that's done them once doesn't want to do them again haha. Hopefully someone steps up for ya, an offer of beers wouldn't hurt.

odla
03-18-13, 01:44 PM
i haven't done them but if i was close i would help. hope someone helps you out.

JDB
03-18-13, 05:22 PM
Ill be doing mine soon when I install my Kooks headers.

sgtdestruction
03-18-13, 10:23 PM
Just did mine a few weeks ago with RS 80a's. Fairly easy with the right tools. Would love to help, but too far away.

GL with finding someone. Ping me if you need any tips.

JFensty
03-19-13, 07:26 PM
I'm not that far north of you but I'm pretty booked for the next month or so. How soon are you planning on doing these? Umi's here.

V for victory
03-22-13, 01:14 PM
Thanks for all the replies ;)

I'm not that far north of you but I'm pretty booked for the next month or so. How soon are you planning on doing these? Umi's here.

Not in a hugh rush JFensty, I'm still contemplating just droping if off at the Caddy dealer for the 600 bucks they quoted me. or a local garage (GM Cert mechanic ) who told me 450.00. This way if something is wrong I don't have to blame myself. Ha

robojesus
03-22-13, 05:11 PM
drive it to pittsburgh and i'll help you.

FBDYLVR
03-22-13, 08:05 PM
I just got done doing mine. If you have an impact with a 21mm socket and 15mm socket, you'll have a great advantage. For a lot of it, there's not enough room for an impact so it's all hand cranking.
Make sure you have a 21mm box wrench as well.

lilgCTS-V
03-25-13, 12:19 PM
Anybody that's done them once doesn't want to do them again haha. Hopefully someone steps up for ya, an offer of beers wouldn't hurt.

This^...i wouldn't actually mind helping out but im at school in CT now,

LasCruces-V
03-26-13, 01:41 PM
Easiest way possible take off the headers and you have all the room you need. Take it from. Guy who had to replace em 3 times. More work yes. But it'll take as much time to take off the headers then to try and sit there and bust knuckles all night. Less stressful. But that's just my 2 cents. Good luck.

JDB
03-28-13, 02:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzOpfqZM1cE