: Stuck on defroster

Macvicar24
03-17-13, 12:24 AM
Today I went use the A/C and the air only blows out of defroster. It seems stuck on defroster. No matter what I select, feet/chest, etc it will not get out of defrost even though it selected for other setting. Anyone have this problem?

2013 ATS 2.0T standard, CUE, power sunroof.

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-18-13, 05:03 PM
Macvicar24, I'm sorry to hear about your defroster concerns! If you would like me to check my GM resources for any applicable information, please contact me anytime with the last eight of your VIN. I'm available via email at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

AtlantaGuy00
03-18-13, 10:41 PM
Take it to the dealer and ask them to update the HVAV modulator. It's not a CUE update, it different.

Macvicar24
03-31-13, 11:56 PM
Take it to the dealer and ask them to update the HVAV modulator. It's not a CUE update, it different.

Took it the dealer and they updated the CUE system, only. It solved it.

Delirious316
04-02-13, 03:58 AM
I have the same exact problem. this happened right after the CUE update. I Have an appointment with the dealer in the afternoon, il keep you posted.

Macvicar24
04-02-13, 04:47 AM
I have the same exact problem. this happened right after the CUE update. I Have an appointment with the dealer in the afternoon, il keep you posted.

Interesting. Let us know.

Delirious316
04-03-13, 02:41 AM
I know its alittle late but, I got to the dealer this afternoon and I wasn't even there for 30min. Atlantaguy00 was right they updated the HVAV and thats it.

The tech told me that 2 other people came in prior and had the same problem. One person had it stuck on the main vents and the other on defrost.

Macvicar24
04-05-13, 03:49 PM
I know its alittle late but, I got to the dealer this afternoon and I wasn't even there for 30min. Atlantaguy00 was right they updated the HVAV and thats it.

The tech told me that 2 other people came in prior and had the same problem. One person had it stuck on the main vents and the other on defrost.

It's possible when I had my CUE updated, they also did the HVAC update as well.

Delirious316
04-05-13, 11:40 PM
most likely